Multiple layers of defense
Ever-evolving security threats challenge small- and medium-sized businesses to find solutions that protect their data, assets and people. No single technology can protect against all security threats. To secure your business from external and internal attacks, a multilayered approach that enables proactive and reactive IT security is recommended.
A layered security approach provides a strong defense that fits your unique environment. It is composed of four overlapping solution areas:
- Network Security — Dell™ PowerConnect™ J-SRX services gateways are designed to provide world-class firewall, virtual private network (VPN), intrusion prevention, anti-spam, anti-virus and web filtering technologies to secure the network perimeter, replacing legacy firewall, VPN and intrusion prevention devices.
- Endpoint Security — Dell KACE™ Management Appliances help increase security policy enforcement and endpoint management, while Trend Micro™ Worry-Free™ Business Security Services provide continuous protection for the workforce.
- The Dell KACE K1000 Management Appliance empowers IT administrators to assess their IT environment for security, identify and remediate vulnerabilities, and enforce security policies ranging from application blocking and removal to URL filtering. To complement the K1000, Dell KACE offers the Secure Browser, a virtual instance of a Mozilla® Firefox® browser.
- Defend your business against viruses and threats with Trend Micro Worry-Free Business Security Services, ranked #1 in threat protection* and recommended by Dell.
- User Security — Business-critical encryption protects your data anywhere in the world.
- Security Services — A comprehensive service suite helps manage your growing company's security risks and compliance needs.