Businesses or remote offices that need a consolidated repository to share data across a network to store, find, work on and print out files and help improve business collaboration.
Simple solutions for sharing files across in your business
Based on industry-standard and enterprise-class intuitive technologies, Dell offers a wide variety of network attached storage (NAS) solutions that you can easily add to your existing business infrastructure. NAS storage devices help you consolidate data so you can share it across your business to help you increase productivity and improve storage usage.
- Volume of data — Effectively manage huge increases in data with budgets that aren't growing.
- Access to data — Company needs to be available when you need it to help make smart business decisions.
- Security of data — Protect your business from unwarranted intrusion.
Dell™ PowerVault™ NAS systems help your business consolidate file storage with enterprise-class security and data recovery. Because they are based on simplified, intuitive industry-standard technologies, you can set up and manage solutions without dedicated IT support.
- Storage consolidation — Move your data from multiple locations to a few to help lower overhead and management.
- Office productivity — Stop emailing files and start sharing with access to data when you need it.
- Ease of backup and recovery — From a single location, back it up and ultimately protect all your business data.
Why Dell?Dell understands your company has unique needs and knows a one-size-fits-all approach to sharing your data simply won't do. That's why Dell engineers file-sharing NAS product and services so you can run your business your way.
|Also see Capacity Expansion and Storage Consolidation|
View All Dell Services >