PlateSpin Recon collects inventory and workload utilisation statistics for a clear and concise picture of the application services running in the data centre and how their resources are being used. With broad multiplatform support, PlateSpin Recon takes the guesswork out of server consolidation, disaster recovery, capacity planning and green data centre initiatives.
Optimise your data centre with workload profiling for:
- The ability to profile server workloads — physical or virtual hosts.
- The elimination of best guesses to identify underutilised or underprotected servers and allocate sufficient resources for current and future needs.
- The visibility and intelligence needed to plan successful data centre initiatives and optimise server workloads.
- Broad support for Windows®, UNIX® and Linux® platforms.
- Scalability to accommodate large data centres.
- A true enterprise-scale workload profiling, planning and monitoring solution.
- Data that can be aggregated from multiple PlateSpin Recon data collectors for centralised data warehousing, analysis and planning to accommodate larger enterprises.
- A complete end-to-end solution with tightly integrated planning and execution for data centre initiatives when combined with PlateSpin Migrate.
- Take the guesswork out of complex server consolidation, disaster recovery, capacity planning and other data centre initiatives.
- Remotely discover software and services inventory across the data centre and analyse key workload utilisation metrics to develop optimal plans.
Better manage your virtual infrastructure to:
- Help enterprises make the most of their virtualisation investments by profiling, managing and optimising virtual environments.
- Simplify common management tasks such as IT chargeback reporting and virtual machine growth reporting.
Try PlateSpin Recon
Download the trial version of PlateSpin Recon Inventory Edition to collect and report on software and hardware inventory for physical or virtual servers running Windows, Linux and Sun Solaris™ operating systems (limited to an inventory of 100 servers).