As school districts begin to embrace mobile devices for teaching and learning purposes, they need an efficient way to securely and reliably manage those devices — without adding more IT staff or overburdening data center resources.
Dell offers systems management options that help your school district integrate mobile learning into daily teaching practices. With Dell's solutions powered by Intel®, you can:
- Detect and inventory assets in your environment, giving you visibility into all software and hardware connected to your network.
- Automate software distribution and updates, easing the burden on IT staff.
- Monitor device usage in real time, so you know who’s doing what, when.
- Configure roles with permissions, so students can access only what you allow them to access.
- Implement security and compliance controls, keeping your confidential student data safe.
- Prepare your software apps to run on a variety of devices using Dell Mobile Device Application Platform.
Dell offers a variety of systems management options:
Dell KACE Management Appliances enable IT staff to streamline maintenance tasks, simplify asset inventory, provide security for all users and help ensure students are accessing acceptable content.
Dell Mobile Device Management services automate mobile device and infrastructure deployment and management, freeing your IT staff and resources from daily routine tasks.
Dell Management Console offers detailed information about client systems, so you can manage sophisticated requirements and meet complex service-level agreements.
Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager provides centralized systems management for operating system deployment, security patch management, application deployment and asset management using the Windows Management Services Integration. Dell integrates management plug-ins to streamline client management.
Contact a Dell representative to find out how you can manage your IT systems most efficiently and cost-effectively.
Intel and the Intel logo are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries.