Spend less time on images — and more on business
With every year, managing your OEM installed base grows more complex. What with new hardware, upgraded applications and operating systems, and a never-ending series of security patches and updates, managing your OEM images also becomes more frustrating, time consuming and costly.
With Dell, you can regain control of your workload and streamline ongoing image management for your OEM solution. We provide you with options ranging from the self-service, hands-on control of ImageDirect to the availability of full-service assistance from Dell imaging specialists. With Factory Image Load, you can have your OEM images applied at the factory, so you and your customers receive hardware preconfigured and ready to use.
Whichever you choose, we help ensure your image is right the first time, so you can get a fully functional image that's ready for work. Dell image management services are designed to work with you to maintain and update your OEM solution's core software and settings.
- Factory Image Load: Have your OEM image loaded on your systems in the factory as they are being built
- ImageDirect: Build, manage and load your custom images through a secure, cloud-based portal
- X-Image: Create and manage a single image that works across new and legacy Dell systems, as well as systems from other vendors
- Image Consulting: Let Dell imaging specialists help you build a fully functional image and provide ongoing image management for your OEM solution
You can rely on Dell OEM Services to:
- Provide assistance with image design, build and maintenance
- Create, maintain and manage a single cross-platform image across Dell and non-Dell systems
- Ease hardware and software transitions
- Streamline patch and security update management
- Validate and optimize images, in accordance with industry best practices, to ensure maximum performance and flexibility
To get started with Dell's Image Management Services for OEM Solutions, contact your Dell OEM Team today.