Hardware Designed to Fit Embedded Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) Environments
Dell industrial PCs are made for challenging environments and can be customized to include your special hardware or software without adding extra touches to your process.
We listened and built the Dell OptiPlex XE to meet those special needs.
The OptiPlex XE is designed for customers who require a PC that can stand up to hot, wet, dusty environments and that comes with a longer life cycle. The OptiPlex XE features:
- 24x7 uptime with improved motherboard components
- 3-year purchase life and an optional 5-year limited warranty
- Component-level stability to reduce requalification
- Easy to remove and clean air filtration system for dusty environments
- Additional heat sink for enhanced cooling in hot environments
- Flexible ducting, vapor and mounting options that eliminate costly post-factory customization
- Standards-based remote management to reduce service calls
You can use custom hardware and custom software.
Dell™ OEM Solutions can also provide a large breadth of customizations on your behalf, so fewer hands are needed to get the product ready for shipment to your customer. These customization services include:
- Image creation, installation and activation (if required)
- Removal of Dell branding from the BIOS, chassis and box
- Addition of custom branding to the chassis
- Custom hardware stocking and installation
- Asset tagging
You can rely on our commercial support and global parts depots.
The OptiPlex XE can also be combined with Dell ProSupport for OEM services. With 500 parts depots around the world, more than 15,000 certified field technicians and 24x7x365 hardware/software phone support, Dell ProSupport for OEM helps ensure that your customers get the best service possible.