Keep external threats out of your business with well-protected security network core. The systems that house your data and run your business systems can be accessed or corrupted without proper protection. Dell provides a comprehensive strategy with multiple layers to help provide network protection and security.
Protect against intrusion
Attacks come round-the-clock, therefore vigilance must also be constant. With Dell™ SecureWorks® intrusion prevention services, you can have outstanding security capabilities even with limited resources or personnel.
- Keep your business secure round-the-clock with 24x7 expert monitoring and threat response services
- Unlimited, untiered access to OnCall Dell security experts
- Easy implementation with a turnkey appliance and service bundle
Now you can simplify and help lower security costs by reducing the number and complexity of devices that protect your network with the SonicWALL® TZ Series appliances.
- Use fewer resources to manage more security with a comprehensive security barrier that is easy to implement and maintain via a fully integrated routing, security and switching service in a single device.
- Maintain data integrity and help reduce the risk of exposure from cyber crime with built-in unified threat management (UTM) security features, including anti-virus, web filtering and antispam.
- Help prevent unauthorized access with firewalls that isolate guests, wireless networks, desktops, servers or databases.
Rest assured that your business stays secure overtime. Part of the overarching Dell security strategy provides you with services that monitor and identify potential weakness. You can maintain business operations without having to worry about new or unknown threats.
- Keep your network safe before any attack happens with intrusion and penetration testing services.
- Lock down potential security risk areas in your business or network by examining your network from a cyber criminal’s perspective.
- Maintain industry-standard regulations and generate reporting to meet compliance standards with simulated attacks and penetration testing.
|Also see Security Services, Endpoint and Data solutions|