Connect your data, your team and your tools
With Microsoft® SharePoint® 2010 as your business collaboration platform, you can empower people inside and outside of your company to work together more effectively — and more intelligently.
SharePoint 2010 can help your organization:
- Collaborate and innovate: Advanced social computing tools connect the right people and the right information. SharePoint can drive collaboration through intranet, enterprise search, content management and portal solutions capability.
- Rapidly respond to business needs: People across your organization can quickly monitor and analyze up-to-date information, which can give your organization a competitive edge.
- Reduce risk: Content management protects your information.
- Cut costs: Eliminate redundancies with a unified infrastructure.
- Enhance user experience: End users benefit from SharePoint's tight integration with client applications, including Microsoft® Office®, Microsoft® Exchange®, Microsoft® Lync/Communicator® and browsers
The benefits of SharePoint-based internet and extranet sites
Many companies utilize SharePoint solely for internal collaboration and information sharing. Sharing your SharePoint platform with external customers, partners and vendors can help you reach into new locations and market segments, increase customer retention and drive revenue. Internet and extranet solutions from Dell can offer:
- Lower total cost of ownership by deploying internet and extranet sites on a unified platform
- Management of multiple, complex sites from a single, integrated platform
- Greater control over the storage, security, distribution and management of content
- Powerful search capabilities
- Ability to build rich, dynamic and integrated user experiences
- Easy-to-use, familiar tools
- Easy localization for multinational audiences
Reap all the benefits of SharePoint and reduce complexity with a complete Dell™ solution — software, servers, storage, networking, support and services — and a single point of contact. To learn more, contact a Dell representative today.