Creating end-to-end PACS solutions for your healthcare customers
As a PACS provider, you need to offer your customers a complete solution that allows them to better store, manage, retrieve and share medical images. Dell can help.
Broad hardware portfolio: Servers, storage, networking and workstations that integrate seamlessly with PACS workflows to provide efficient, end-to-end packages for your customers.
Flexible service options: From simple hardware purchases to full service implementation and management, Dell can fit your needs: Do-it-yourself, OEM bundle, custom architecture, services only, dedicated infrastructure or enterprise cloud.
Global network: Dell can support your solutions world-wide.
Robust testing and validation: We work with your engineers to validate that our components meet all performance objectives.
Flexible deployment models: Dell can provide customer-managed installations, Dell-managed on-site systems and hosted/cloud storage.
Seamless integration using our cloud API: Directly cloud-enable your archive solutions using our convenient application programming interface (API). Connect to the Dell Cloud Clinical Archive for a long-term, scalable storage strategy.
Built on open standards: Integrate new technologies without sacrificing performance or your customers’ existing IT investments.
Dell's PowerEdge Server portfolio includes a range of powerful, reliable and affordable network engines ideal for PACS applications, powered by the latest Intel technology.
Dell's Precision™ Workstations are suited to the specific needs of medical imaging. They provide the power, expandability and certification required by PACS systems.
Dell offers multiple options for near-line and long-term storage platforms:
- EqualLogic™ iSCSI Storage. High-performance virtualized storage area network (SAN) ideal for latency-sensitive imaging applications. Scalable and easy to manage. Offers a variety of size and performance options to match your customers’ needs and budgets.
- Compellent Storage Center with Fluid Data technology. Delivers an all-in-one storage array with automated content life cycle management that puts data in the right place at the right time for the right cost. With optimized efficiency, agility and resiliency, the system is designed to scale on a single platform and secure data against downtime and disaster.
- PowerVault™ MD. The PowerVault MD family enables organizations to mix SAS and SATA drives, delivering excellent flexibility to align data requirements with drive capabilities, speed, capacity and cost to help optimize your storage environment.
- Dell™ DX Object Storage Platform. The DX 6000 series is a future-ready, self-managing and cost-effective archiving platform that uses the latest Intel® Xeon® processors for superior performance while handling massive volumes of data. This object-based storage platform is optimized to store, retrieve and share medical images and is designed to incrementally scale without disrupting clinical workflows.
- Dell Cloud Archive. The Dell Cloud platform for clinical archiving simplifies IT management and maintenance chores. With an attractive fee-per-study pricing option, it offers the scalability and choice that customers need.