Remove the Guesswork
The choice between inkjet and laser printers is fundamental to your purchase decision. Inkjets are the printers of choice for home users. Laser printers are standard for businesses.
How laser printers help business:
- High print speeds — Laser printers for even small businesses can produce up to 50 pages per minute.
- High monthly print cycle capacity — Laser printers easily withstand 10,000 pages per month.
- Low operating costs — The cost per page of a laser printer is often less than an inkjet printer page.
- High-capacity toner cartridges — Laser printers handle more print jobs with less loading, and consumables last longer.
- Durable prints — Laser toner does not smear or run when wet.
- Space efficiency — Laser printers expect to handle multiple users, eliminating the need for multiple printers.
- Affordability — Initial laser printer acquisition costs continue to decrease.