Keeping your customer data safe and your business PCI compliant
In retail, ensuring the protection of your confidential customer and business information is critical to your reputation and bottom line. In addition, compliance with Payment Credit Information Data Security Standards (PCI DSS) is crucial to avoid fines and the possibility of having payment card privileges revoked.
Dell's end-to-end security solutions can help. Dell makes it easier for your business to become — and remain — PCI compliant while providing a layered security approach for broader protection against data breaches and attacks.
PCI Resource Center
Do you want to address PCI requirements cost-effectively, while at the same time, strengthen security? Our comprehensive resource center shows you how to accomplish both.
How can Dell help you meet complex compliance requirements? If all starts here:
- PCI services: Streamline your PCI compliance processes and prioritize actions needed to meet compliance guidelines with our consulting and remediation solutions.
- Managed security services: Access comprehensive security and compliance expertise ranging from audit preparation to incident response and security monitoring.
- Approved Scanning Vendor (ASV) and Qualified Security Assessor (QSA).
- PCI compliance: Gain, maintain and validate compliance with automated patching, version control, organizationwide software distribution and detailed reporting capabilities.
- Firewall protection: Scalable and high-performance retail solutions — from the storehouse to the warehouse — extend beyond your virtual retail presence to deliver multithreat protection.
- Data encryption: Enable users to report laptop loss with Dell data protection/encryption. If a system is compromised, sensitive data is not accessible, significantly minimizing financial loss.
Dell can help your business prepare for and protect against any security threat. Learn more today.