Single products or end-to-end solutions
Your workforce uses mobile devices to get more done in their lives every day and you can leverage these same devices to get more done for your business as well. To do this effectively, you need to thoughtfully plan and implement a supporting infrastructure that integrates back-office hardware, software or cloud infrastructure with your team's mobile devices.
With Dell, you can get advice from an experienced IT advisor and build a cohesive mobile computing solution in the back office, in the cloud and out into the field. Whether you are starting from scratch or integrating existing devices, software or services, Dell helps you create a truly end-to-end solution that goes beyond a single device:
- Help simplify processes and improve productivity by integrating mobile devices into your existing systems with the advice and expertise you will find from Dell.
- Choose the right device, connectivity and software for each job function in your organization that helps you get more business done.
- Reap the productivity gains of giving your team the freedom to use personal devices to access company data and applications while protecting corporate data with Dell's secure corporate container solution.
- Build mobile applications that integrate into your existing software to help reduce paperwork, data entry and invoice cycles, helping to improve your customer satisfaction and the bottom line.
Help your workforce stay productive with an integrated, cohesive mobile solution that takes individual devices and brings them together.
|Also see open, industry-standard flexibility and secured mobile computing solutions|
|Latitude ST Tablet||Latitude E6320||Bring Your Own Device|
The Latitude ST features Windows-enabled power in the body of a touch screen slate, combining the mobility of a tablet with the manageability, security and compatibility you expect from Dell Latitude.
Communicate effectively worldwide with optional built-in webcam, array microphones and a high-performing antenna for ideal mobile broadband connections. Low light or no light is no issue with the backlit keyboard and capacitive-touch display options. Multitask at the speed of business with Intel® Core™ processor options, high-bandwidth DDR3 memory and Intel® UMA graphics.
Your team carries powerful personal mobile devices that can work for your business as well. But first you need to give them access to company applications that can improve their productivity, while keeping your corporate data secure. Bring Your Own Device from Dell allows your employees to use the devices they prefer, while still improving their performance on the job.
- Service Contracts for Small & Medium Business, Large Business and Public Sector Customers