Enterprise End-User Managed Services
Drive costs down and service levels up
When it comes to desktop management, simpler is better. That’s why, with Dell, you’ll have access to a broad set of capabilities, delivered as a single solution, that take full advantage of automated and remote technology. With Dell, you can count on extensive global coverage augmented by a local presence — so you’ll always have access to the right resources at the right time.
Depending on your performance objectives, your Dell Enterprise End User Managed Services solution may include any or all of the following:
- Service Desk: Track and resolve end-user technical, application and business support issues with a single-point-of-contact service desk built on IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL) best practices.
- Configuration and Deployment: Get carefully prepared custom images, applications and hardware in preconfigured systems that are ready to deploy and use on demand.
- Managed Mobility Services: Empower your mobile workforce while protecting business assets with mobile device, expense and application management solutions that drive efficiency and productivity.
- Asset Management Services: Reduce total cost of ownership while improving security, risk management and compliance by discovering, tracking and managing distributed desktops, notebooks, software and other end user assets.
- On-site Services: Resolve issues faster with Dell trained and managed technicians who provide everything from installs, moves, adds, changes and break/fix services to software assistance and on-site configuration.
Dell has been recognized by Gartner as a leader in both Help Desk and Desktop Outsourcing. Our 2,700 desktop technicians and 1,700+ service desk agents support more than 3.5 million users and 2.5 million end-user devices worldwide, fielding more than 12 million service desk calls annually.
Contact us today to learn how to transform your end user infrastructure with Dell Enterprise End User Managed Services.