IT managers are increasingly viewing desktop virtualization as the future of the corporate PC. Dell and Citrix have partnered to ensure that you get dramatically simplified desktop virtualization management and support that is open, capable and affordable. Our solutions are:
- Safe and secure — Even with end users logging in from all over the globe, reliable desktop access management keeps user data safe in your servers.
- Intuitive and easy to use — Virtual desktops are delivered at every login, whether the user is starting up a new virtual desktop or accessing a pre-configured one. Each desktop is tailored to meet the user's performance, security and flexibility requirements.
- Location and device independent — IT can deliver any type of virtual desktop to any user on any device, to be accessed instantly from anywhere in the world.
Dell | Citrix Desktop Virtualization Solutions
Dell Desktop Virtualization Solutions (DVS) from Citrix and Dell incorporate Citrix® virtual computing technology. These solutions centralize the control of end-user data and provide a PC-like experience for end users. They enable users to retain the same desktop resources, independent of the input device.
- DVS Simplified Appliance — The VDI-in-a-Box™ solution simplifies virtualization deployments by providing a single console for managing virtual machines, images and access. And it comes with factory-installed Citrix VDI-in-a-Box software and XenServer™ hypervisor.
- DVS Enterprise Infrastructure — The XenDesktop™ desktop and application virtualization solution delivers Microsoft® Windows desktops as an on-demand service to any user, anywhere. This flexibility enables administrators to customize individual performance, security and mobility requirements.
To get help with Dell and Citrix desktop virtualization deployments, sign up for a training course.