Symantec Backup Exec 2010
Date : 2/6/2012
Symantec™ Backup Exec™ 2010 is the gold standard in Windows® data protection, providing comprehensive disk and tape backup and recovery support for environments based on Windows. Key features and benefits include:
- Market-leading data protection for physical and virtual server environments from desktop to servers
- Integrated and adaptable deduplication (using Veritas™ NetBackup™ PureDisk™ technology)
- Unified archiving (powered by Enterprise Vault™)
- First-to-market granular recovery for virtual applications
- Patent-pending granular recovery technology (GRT) recovers critical Microsoft® application data in seconds
- Centralized three-tier setup, reporting and patch management
- Scalable heterogeneous support through remote agents and options
- Continuous data protection for Exchange, file servers, SQL servers® and desktop data
- Innovative multiproduct integration with market-leading technologies
- Protect more data while reducing storage and management costs.
- Optimize network utilization across physical and virtual environments with integrated deduplication technology.
- Easily automate storage and management savings with efficient archiving and backup through a single console.
- Eliminate redundant backups for Microsoft Exchange, Active Directory® and SQL in a virtual environment with integrated protection from VMware® and Hyper-V™.
- Restore individual Exchange messages, SharePoint® site items or documents and Active Directory user preferences from a single-pass backup.
- Easily manage a local or distributed backup environment through a single console.
- Eliminate your backup window and help ensure that recovery point objectives are easily met with continuous backup protection.