Create an effective ACO strategy
Building business process workflows and integrating data from accountable care organizations (ACOs) creates significant challenges in infrastructure, application integration, security and data analytics. The data sources are diverse— hospitals, physicians, ancillary providers and vendors—and the underlying applications and data structure vary significantly.
Develop and implement an ACO strategy with help from Dell.
Our consultants are:
- Experienced with both health plan processes and clinical operations.
- Have helped build ACOs for providers and ACO relationships for health plans.
- Understand how ACOs are measured for both quality and cost savings.
- Select, develop and implement new technology.
- Integrate existing application and infrastructure assets.
- Manage and support payer/ACO operations after go-live.
- Connect disparate payer, provider and physician applications into a contiguous business process workflow — regardless of the source applications and underlying data structure.
- Extract, transform and load (ETL) clinical and historical data from multiple source repositories into a single enterprise-wide data warehouse (EDW).
- Report and analyze clinical and operational data through reports, queries and dashboards.
- Connect electronic medical records (EMR), health information exchange (HIE) and EDW data to create longitudinal member/patient, case, population and other required data sets for medical management.
Infrastructure as a Service
- Share processes, applications and infrastructure assets across the ACO enterprise.
- Facilitate interoperability and collaboration using a secure cloud based platform to enable clinical integration.
- Connect technologies and processes via Dell’s secure Healthcare Cloud.