Business Intelligence Design and Plan
Expert Guidance for World-Class Design
The critical phase of business intelligence (BI) architecture and planning requires a thorough understanding of several key areas:
- How will you integrate your legacy and acquisition systems?
- Will you be able to merge disparate data into a useable form?
- Do you know how to validate your business intelligence and data warehouse (BIDW) solution against industry best practices?
Partner with Dell to find the answers and design a solution that incorporates the latest BI products and tools available.
How It Works
Our team starts by reviewing the entire business intelligence and data warehouse (BIDW) solution ecosystem from the underlying infrastructure to industry-specific best practices. This includes an evaluation of your server, storage, network, packaged software, online transactional processing (OLTP), online application processing (OLAP), structured/unstructured data and business process optimization — along with solutions specific to your industry.
We then translate your business, technical and operational requirements into a world-class architecture using accelerator solutions which have already been tested and validated on prebuilt configurations.
The Dell Business Intelligence Design and Plan service uses a collaborative approach to building a comprehensive plan, including:
- Checklist and related materials needed to drive a consistent delivery model, and ensure data quality and consistency throughout the implementation
- Reference architecture that has been fully tested and validated in our labs
- Repeatable migration strategy and process to assist in acquisitions and adding sources to your BIDW environment
- Integrated schematics between your source systems and data warehouse