Healthcare data security that enhances accessibility
Managing healthcare data requires security that doesn’t impact clinician access to data. And with the fast changing healthcare environment, your solution must be agile enough to adapt quickly to new demands and new security threats.
- Demand is growing for interoperability, collaboration and data exchange.
- Clinicians bring their own mobile devices to the job and demand that the system support those devices.
- Cyber thieves can sell medical records and are using increasingly sophisticated attacks to obtain healthcare data.
- HIPAA enforcement is increasing, and data breaches require costly remediation in addition to the harm they do to a healthcare facility’s reputation.
Solutions built for both security and accessibility
Dell healthcare solutions offer industry leading, end-to-end security solutions that maintain accessibility for caregivers. With our unique blend of hardware, software, services and partners, Dell can help you protect patient data whether that data is residing in a data center, or on an end user device such as a laptop or tablet. Dell can help you protect patient data while expanding accessibility for authorized users.
Managed security and security consulting
Dell SecureWorks’ global customer base encounters over 20 billion security events per day, which are all monitored and managed through our Secure Operations Centers. This breadth of experience gives us a unique ability to protect data against current and emerging threats. We work with hospitals and medical facilities of all types and sizes, including pharmaceutical and life sciences research facilities.
Because Dell SecureWorks is vendor agnostic, we can work with any infrastructure. And our solutions work well with most major clinical applications, including EMRs, Health information Exchanges (HIEs), Mobile Clinical Computing and the Dell Unified Clinical Archive.
- Managed services. Dell SecureWorks can manage your total security program to allow you to focus on other critical needs. Learn More.
- Security consulting and risk assessment services. Dell SecureWorks can help you determine the weaknesses in your system and the steps necessary to better secure your data. Offerings include:
Data center security
- Dell PowerEdge Servers are built on the Intel® Xeon® processor E7 chip with two enhanced security features: Advanced Encryption Standard New Instructions (AES-NI), for better data encryption, and Intel Trusted Execution Technology (Intel TXT) , which improves security when using virtual machines. Learn More.
- Dell KACE. Automate systems management to allow for easy deployment and maintenance of security features. Learn More.
- Dell SonicWALL's dynamic network security and data protection deliver comprehensive Next-Generation Firewall and Unified Threat Management solutions; also provide Secure Remote Access, Email Security, Backup and Recovery, and Management and Reporting to organizations of all sizes. Learn More.
- Dell Data Protection and Encryption. Using either hardware-based Full Volume Encryption, enabled by a Hardware Encryption Accelerator, or software-based Data Centric Encryption, the Dell solution delivers system disk and external media protection in a single solution. Learn More.
- Mobile Clinical Computing. Dell’s desktop virtualization solution for healthcare. By creating secure end user desktops that reside in the data center, MCC removes the risk of data loss when devices are lost or stolen. It also offers multiple identification modes, for protection against unauthorized access. At the data center level, MCC creates a secure network that wraps around all your legacy applications, providing an extra layer of security that can be easily updated as needed. Learn More.
Ultrabook, Celeron, Celeron Inside, Core Inside, Intel, Intel Logo, Intel Atom, Intel Atom Inside, Intel Core, Intel Inside, Intel Inside Logo, Intel vPro, Itanium, Itanium Inside, Pentium, Pentium Inside, vPro Inside, Xeon, Xeon Phi, and Xeon Inside are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries.