Solutions and Services to Maximize IT Efficiency
Business today runs on IT. If your systems are not available to your users and customers, with expected response times, your business suffers. Orders aren't entered. Communication breaks down. Manufacturing and distribution halt. How do you keep hundreds or thousands of servers, storage devices, switches and mobile devices operating and available over their entire lifecycle?
Without a well-designed systems management approach, you end up with a jumble of different management products for each type and brand of device you deploy.
Dell has the answers:
- Avoid management sprawl by consolidating consoles and products into a comprehensive solution. In many cases, you can have a single, consolidated console to monitor and manage your entire IT infrastructure.
- Get best-of-breed products that avoid vendor lock-in by emphasizing open standards and integrating with the management products of the top systems management vendors.
- Get a solution that scales and can incorporate new resources as you grow.
Our approach encompasses all stages in the lifecycle of your systems and resources:
- Installation, provisioning and deployment
- Monitoring systems' health, utilization and power use
- Ongoing maintenance, including application of update patches and replacement of hardware
- Reconfiguring and repurposing assets to handle changing IT workloads and needs
- Smoothly taking devices out of service at end of life and transitioning workloads to other resources
When your systems management solution provides centralized, efficient control over your entire IT landscape, your IT costs are reduced and your IT staff can focus on new initiatives that increase business value.
Contact a Dell expert to get these benefits in your data center.