Secure enterprise-class cloud when you need it, as you need it
Extend your physical resources and achieve just-in-time capacity with Dell Cloud On Demand. You get the capacity you need, when you need it and more with the enterprise class, hybrid cloud capability to transition workloads beyond the private cloud.
Based on VMware®, vCloud® delivers infrastructure as a service (IaaS) that can help you to transition your VMware workloads easily. With vCloud, you can experience a highly integrated and manageable cloud service grounded in the best of:
- Built-in security: Rely on multilayer cloud security using Dell SecureWorks™ Active Monitoring* and VMware vShield™ Edge
- Seamless interoperability: Connect and provision easily from your existing compatible — and familiar — VMware environments with VMware vCloud Director
- Superior workload management: Perform easy workload shifting to a public cloud — at your pace, within your budget, directly from your vSphere™ interface
- Options for your environment: Pair world-class support at your fingertips with Dell ProSupport™ with environment choices for your multi-tenant ecosystem, and you have the tailored approach you want for your business or enterprise
Why partner with Dell?
We've helped to build some of the largest clouds in the world, which means our cloud solution architects bring real-world insight and analysis skills to your cloud implementation — large or small. And, you reap the advantage of cutting-edge tools and unique intellectual property, including reference architectures, to help you match your data center transition to a cloud solution from one company — Dell. Choose Dell, and get the:
- Single, trusted partner with end-to-end cloud solutions
- Expert in building highly secure private, hybrid and public clouds
- Certified VMware® provider for Dell Cloud On Demand
- Leading SAP®-certified provider in the US for hosting and cloud services
Offerings: Dell Cloud On Demand