The Lists feature enables you to save your favourite product for repeat purchase or for purchase later on. Once you have created a list, you can add products to it and purchase. See the instructions below to get started. Only the list creator can edit, remove or reconfigure the items in a list. The list recipients can view items, add them to a basket or add them to their own list. Users can add comments and view activity on Shared and Public lists. Your lists never expire. If a product within a list is discontinued, you’ll receive a notification. Since eQuotes expire, leverage Lists to save your favourite products for repurchase and add to a basket or eQuote when ready to buy.
A. Browse or configure a product to add to your list
Users can collaborate with other users in their organisation by creating a Public list. Or, use the Shared setting to collaborate with a specific group of users. Selecting the Private setting for their list will enable them to secure it for only their use.
- Browse for Systems, Peripherals or Software
- When you find the product you want, click on the Add to List link
- Or customise a product and then add it to your list
B. Adding Standard Configurations to your list
4. To add a Standard Configuration to a list, go to "Shop" > "Standard Configurations". Then click on the down arrow next to the Standard Configuration you wish to add. Select the "Add to List" link.
C. Adding product to a new list
5. Give your list a name you will remember and can easily find or search for again.
6. If you wish to give your list a description, add it to this field.
7. Select a Priority for your list. Only one list an be designated as Primary.
8. If multiple lists have been created you can select to add the product to an existing list or create a new one.
9. Provide a product description if there's a unique name.
10. Click "Add Product to List
". Your product is now added to the selected list.
11. There is no limit to the number of lists created or number of products per list.
D. Adding product to an existing List
12. Choose an existing list from the drop-down menu or to add to a new list, select the link "Create New List"
13. Add Product Description if desired.
14. If Comments are enabled on Shared or Public lists, users can add information that will be avaialble to other users to view.
E. View, search or manage your lists
15. View and manage all your Lists by navigating to the Lists dashboard via the masthead under the Shopmenu or the List Details module on the Premier Dashboard
16. Select the privacy setting to view lists by Private, Shared or Public.
17. Select a name from the Created by drop-down menu to view lists only created by a certain user.
18. Select "Edit Settings". Within the List Settings modal, the user can chage specific settings.
19. Use the checkbox adjacent to specific lists for batch updates. Then select an action from the drop-down menu above.
20. Select a specific list from the List Dashboard to reveal a List Details page by clicking one of the List names in blue.
F. Set or edit list settings
21. From the List Settings modal you can change the List Name, List Description, Privacy Settings, enable Comments, add email addresses for a Shared list, and set Priority Settings.
22. Set List Priorities to Primary, Favorite or No Priority. You can set your single most frequently accessed list to Primary. Other lists can be set to Favorite or No Priority. Sorting lists by Priority makes it easy for you to locate a specific one.
G. Using your lists
23. Choose one or multiple products from the list to perform one of the following actions:
a. Customise (if product is customisable)
b. Add item to Basket
c. Add to eQuote
d. Add to Another List
e. Remove Item
If you have questions or need assistance.
Quick Tips content is self-published by the Dell Support Professionals who resolve issues daily. In order to achieve a speedy publication, Quick Tips may represent only partial solutions or work-arounds that are still in development or pending further proof of successfully resolving an issue. As such Quick Tips have not been reviewed, validated or approved by Dell and should be used with appropriate caution. Dell shall not be liable for any loss, including but not limited to loss of data, loss of profit or loss of revenue, which customers may incur by following any procedure or advice set out in the Quick Tips.