This article provides the information on "How to remove the back cover of my Venue 11 Pro 7130/7139".
Venue 11 Pro 7130/7139 Service.
There are service steps that require you to removed the back cover of your Venue 11 Pro 7130/7139 system. These include the following:
- System Battery Replacement
- Solid State Drive (SSD) replacement/reseating
- Wireless card reseating/replacement
Back cover removal.
NOTE: During installation or removal of any hardware always ensure all data is backed up properly. Disconnect any telephone, network, or USB cables from the computer. Disconnect the computer and all attached devices from their electrical outlets.
Back Cover Removal
- Use a plastic scribe to pry up the recess hole on the back cover. (See Figure 1.)
Figure 1. Cover removal slot
- Lift to remove the back cover. (See Figure 2.)
Figure 2. Lift off the cover.
- Now that removal is complete, you can service the system. (See Figure 3.)
Figure 3 Rear cover removed
How to install the back cover for the Venue 11 tablet