How To Replace The Imaging Unit On The B2360d / B2360dn Dell Laser Printer
Table of Contents:
- Replacing The Imaging Unit
This article provides information on "How To Replace The Imaging Unit On The B2360d / B2360dn Dell Laser Printer"
1. Replacing The Imaging Unit
- Press the button on the right side of the printer, and then open the front door.
- Pull the toner cartridge out using the handle.
- Lift the blue handle, and then pull the imaging unit out of the printer.
- Unpack the new imaging unit, and then shake it.
- Remove all packing materials from the imaging unit.
WARNING: Potential Damage: Do not expose the imaging unit to direct light for more than 10 minutes. Extended exposure to light may cause print quality problems.
Do not touch the photoconductor drum. Doing so may affect the print quality of future print jobs.
- Insert the imaging unit into the printer by aligning the arrows on the side rails of the imaging unit with the arrows on the side rails inside the printer.
- Insert the toner cartridge into the printer by aligning the side rails of the cartridge with the arrows on the side rails inside the printer.
- Close the front door.
More info can be found in the B2360d User’s Guide or the B2360dn User’s Guide.
If these steps do not correct the problem, please contact Dell Technical Support.
Back to Top
ID de l'article : SLN288611
Date de la dernière modification : 07/30/2015 03:28 PM