How to Resolve Tray 1 Empty / Load Tray 1 Errors on the B2360d / B2360dn Dell Laser Printer
This article provides information and steps on how to resolve Tray 1 Empty / Load Tray 1 Errors on your B2360d / B2360dn Dell Laser Printer.
- Check that there is no damage to the paper and that the guides are adjusted to fit the paper. If a new ream of paper is available try swapping out the paper.
- Check the he paper size in the tray matches the paper size set in the Print Driver.
- Check that the newest firmware is being used. If not install the latest firmware for this model.
Caution: Power off the printer and unplug the printer from the wall outlet before completing the following steps.
- Remove the paper tray.
- Locate pick arm in the center, just above where paper tray was.
- Roll the pick tire off of the pick arm (this has a rubber band feel).
- Clean the rollers with an Alcohol based cleaner (Isopropyl alcohol preferred).
- Reinstall Feed tires (2) onto pick arm then reinstall the paper tray.
- Plug the printer back in and turn the power on. Print a test page.
If these steps do not correct the problem, please contact Dell Technical Support.
Back to Top
Article ID: SLN291554
Last Date Modified: 07/19/2017 12:55 PM