Brilliant view. World-class performance.
Let your work come to life in precise color detail, with sharp QHD resolution and extensive connectivity options for outstanding usability.
- Enjoy 68.5cm(27”) of superb screen clarity on a sharp QHD 2560 x 1440 resolution monitor. Plus, you get great color consistency across an ultra-wide 178°/178° viewing angle.
- Get exceptional color accuracy and consistency right out of the box, with each monitor factory tuned at 99% sRGB with a deltaE <3.
- Help boost your productivity with a dual or multi-monitor setup and take advantage of the ultra-thin bezel that is ideal for a seamless, virtually borderless viewing between monitors.
- Easy Arrange lets you choose how you view your custom window layout. See all your applications tiled side by side with nothing buried.
Designed for your comfort and convenience.Work the way you want. Position your monitor for ultimate comfort with a full range of tilt, pivot, swivel and height adjustments along with easy connections to your PC and peripherals.
- Smoothly pivot 90° clockwise or counter-clockwise, placing the thinnest edges side-by-side for an enhanced viewing experience, especially ideal for dual or multi-monitor set up.
- The U2715H is VESA-compatible, so you can wall mount your monitor or attach it to the optional Dell Single Monitor Arm.
- For convenient connections to other devices in your workspace, the U2715H provides two HDMI (MHL) ports, a DisplayPort, a mini-DisplayPort and USB 3.0 ports. Quickly charge BC1.2 compatible and other USB devices with a USB 3.01 port found on the rear of the monitor that supplies high-speed charging and powering.
Reliable and eco-efficient.Your Dell UltraSharp 27 Monitor – U2715H is designed to be pixel perfect. That’s why if you find even just one bright pixel, we’ll replace it under our Premium Panel Guarantee.5
Should you need help down the road, this high-performance monitor also comes with a 3-year Limited Hardware Warranty and 3-year Advanced Exchange Service.
The Dell UltraSharp 27 Monitor – U2715H meets the latest regulatory and environmental standards.
- ENERGY STAR® Qualified
- EPEAT® Gold Rated
- TCO Certified Displays
Enhanced power management with PowerNap enables the Dell Display Manager to either dim the monitor to the minimum brightness level or put it into sleep mode when it is not in use.
Get the most from your monitor.
Complete your Dell monitor experience. Your Dell UltraSharp 27 Monitor – U2715H is just the start. Look for these great accessories when finalizing your purchase.
Dell Single Monitor Arm - MSA14:
Dell Soundbar - AC511:
Dell Premium Lock - LP500:
Limited Hardware WarrantyBecause it is backed by a 3-Year Limited Hardware Warranty3 and Advanced Exchange Service4, you can purchase your Dell UltraSharp 27 Monitor – U2715H with confidence.
Premium Panel GuaranteeThe Dell Premium Panel Guarantee5 allows a free panel replacement during the Limited Hardware Warranty3 period even if only one bright pixel is found.
- Diagonal Viewing Size:
27 Inches (27-inch wide viewable image size)
Panel Type, Surface:
In-plane switching, anti glare with hard coat 3H
2560 x 1440 at 60Hz
1000: 1 (typical), Dynamic Contrast Ratio : 2 Million:1 (Max)
350 cd/m² (typical) 50 cd/m2, (min)
8 ms (gray to gray) Normal Mode
6 ms ( gray to gray) FAST Mode
178° vertical / 178° horizontal
Color Gamut (typical): 91 % (CIE1976), sRGB 99% ( average Delta E of<3)
16.78 Million colors
Widescreen Flat Panel Display
Display Screen Coating:
Antiglare with hard-coating 3H
Dell Speaker Bar AC511 (optional)
Height-adjustable stand, tilt , pivot ( clockwise and counter-clockwise), swivel and built in cable-management and built-in cable management
Flat Panel Mount Interface:
VESA (100 mm)
- 2 HDMI(MHL) connector
1 Mini DisplayPort
1 DisplayPort (version 1.2)
1 DisplayPort out (MST)
1 Audio Line out (connect your speakers)
5 USB 3.0 ports - Downstream (4 at the back, 1 with battery charging)
1 USB 3.0 port - Upstream
Built-in Devices:USB3.0 Hi-Speed Hub (with 1 USB upstream port and 5 USB downstream ports)
Height-adjustable stand, tilt , pivot ( clockwise and counter-clockwise), swivel and built in cable-management
- Security lock slot (cable lock sold separately)
Anti-theft stand lock slot (to panel)
- Dimensions (with stand)
Height: 409.9 mm x 524.9 mm(16.14"x 20.67")
Depth: 205.0 mm(8.07")
Width: 612.7 mm(24.12")
Dimensions (without stand)
Height: 363.4 mm(14.31")
Depth: 46.4 mm(1.83")
Width: 612.7 mm(24.12")
Active Display Area (H x V):
596.74 mm x 335.66 mm
Weight (panel only - for VESA mount):
4.91 kg(10.08 lb)
Weight (with packaging)
WarrantySpecifications - Service / Support Details
3-Year Advanced Exchange Service and Premium Panel Guarantee
- Voltage Required
100 to 240 VAC / 50 or 60 Hz ± 3Hz / 1.5 A (typical)
Power Consumption (Operational)
36W/ 88 W (maximum)**
Power Consumption Stand by / Sleep
Less than 0.5W
- Temperature Range Operating
0° to 40°C (32° to 104°F)
Temperature Range Non-operating
Storage : -20° to 60° (-4° to 140° F)
Shipping : -20° to 60° (-4° to 140° F)
Humidity Range Operating
10% to 80% (non-condensing)
Humidity Range Non-operating
Storage : 5% to 90% (non-condensing)
Shipping : 5% to 90% (non-condensing)
5,000 m (16,400 ft) max
12,192 m (40,000 ft) max
Compliant StandardsENERGY STAR 6EPEAT Gold
TCO Certified Displays
Product Safety, EMC and Environmental Datasheets
Dell Regulatory Compliance
Dell and the Environment
Monitor with stand
DP cable ( Mini-DP to DP)
USB 3.0 upstream cable (enables the USB port on the monitor)
Drivers and documentation media
Factory Calibration report
Quick setup guide