Small, strong and ultraportable
Combines durability, ultra-light mobility and great performance with security and easy compatibility. Get yours today!
Sorry, this item is not available anymore for purchase online. Please see our recommended replacement product.
Ready for work
Design that’s built to lastDoing business today means working anytime, anywhere. You need a laptop to keep up with your work style. Latitude E-Family laptops combine world-class design with durability to perform, wherever business takes you.
- Get protection from extreme temperatures, vibration, dust and high altitudes with select MIL-STD 810G tested laptops.
- Look sharp while working hard thanks to the Dell™ Tri-Metal™ design with an anodized brushed aluminum finish and reinforced magnesium alloy wrapped corners.
- Worry less about making a mess with the spill-resistant keyboard and LCD protective seal that helps to form a barrier around your LCD panel when closed.
- Appreciate the fine details, from strong steel hinges and durable powder-coated magnesium alloy underside that helps guard against nicks and scratches.
不受地點限制的生產力不論您在辦公室或在外行動，都能擁有持久的電源與效能，讓您更輕鬆的執行工作。Latitude E 系列筆記型電腦，設計時以您的業務需求為依據，提供各項出色功能協助提升生產力。
- 維持生產力：提供長效電池選項，以及 3 芯和 6 芯 ExpressCharge™ 電池選項。
- 符合業務需求的多工作業速度：使用 Intel® Core™ 處理器選項、高頻寬 DDR3 記憶體和 Intel® UMA 顯示卡。
- 舒適工作：選購的背光 鍵盤，在低光源環境中工作一樣舒適。
Latitude E 系列筆記型電腦不但可緊密整合至您的 IT 環境，並且在全球都受到保護，不論是電腦本身或其中的公司資料都安全無虞。
Dell 快速反應震動感應器和 StrikeZone™ 技術，可保護資料不受意外災難影響。
使用 Dell ControlVault™、Dell 資料保護 | 存取、感應式智慧卡和指紋辨識器登入存取選項，控制可存取資料的對象。
Management made easyManage and maintain your fleet of Latitude E-Family laptops with ease from planning and deploying to ongoing maintenance and support.
- Confidently plan future product roll-outs with Dell Latitude’s long life cycles, transitions and ImageWatch™ advance look at software and hardware changes.
- Easily customize select Latitude laptops with hard drive, battery, optical drives and USB 3.0 media modules.
- Upgrade or service key components conveniently via one single access door.
- Save time and money with Dell KACE™ easy to use systems management appliances.
- Know you have a partner with Dell for maintaining and supporting your systems with a wide range of customizable and globally focused service and support options.
- Intel® Core™ i7 (2640M)
Intel® Core™ i5 (2540M, 2520M)
Operating System (Dell recommends Windows 10 Pro.)
- Windows® 7 Professional 32-bit (English) - EMRP, No Media
Windows® 7 Professional 64-bit (English) - EMRP, No Media
Windows® 7 Ultimate 32-bit (English), No Media
Windows® 7 Ultimate 64-bit (English), No Media
- Intel® HD Graphics 3000
- 12.5” HD (1366x768) Anti-Glare LED
- DVD-ROM OR DVD+/-RW via E-Modular Bay II
- Power Options
65 Watt or 90W AC Adapter
90W Auto/Air DC adapter (optional)
3-cell (30Whr) Lithium Ion battery with ExpressCharge™
6-cell (60Wh) Lithium Ion battery with ExpressCharge™*
6-cell (58Wh) 3 Year Warranty Lithium Ion battery
9-cell (97Wh) Extended battery slice
|Customization and setup|
Our end-to-end deployment services are designed to simplify and accelerate the customization and utilization of your new systems. Dell Deployment Services include everything from order consolidation to coordination of deployment resources.
Dell Managed Deployment Services are for customers who need a complete, end-to-end deployment solution. Managed deployments are useful within complex logistical environments that require a single point of contact.
Custom factory integration
Dell offers custom factory integration services to help accelerate your system deployments. We can perform a range of services, such as custom configuration, consolidation and integration in our factory so that you can deploy your systems right out of the box.
ImageDirect is a web-based, hosted image management service that enables customers to easily create, manage and load custom images for Dell commercial client systems.
Intel® AMT and Intel vPro™ support — Not supported on Latitude 2100. For Intel AMT and Intel vPro customers, new deployment service options such as unique password prepopulation, pre-configured management settings and no-touch deployment can help ease deployment concerns while saving time and money.
Advanced configuration services — Not available on Latitude 2100. With advanced configuration services (ACS), you can save time and resources by selecting various settings during the purchase process. You can choose to partition your hard drive, select boot order, change BIOS settings and modify various standard software configuration settings.
Asset Recovery Services
Asset Recovery Services offers safe and environmentally appropriate disposal solutions for outdated or end-of-life IT assets. This service includes transportation, flexible logistics, equipment processing, detailed data security and environmental reports at an affordable price.