Simplify and centralize your network management
OpenManage™ Network Manager makes it easy to automate labor-intensive tasks while monitoring and managing Dell™ network switches — all from a single web-based console.
Call for Pricing
Network management made easyWith a redesigned interface, new capabilities, enhanced support for the Dell family of network switches, and multi-vendor support, OpenManage Network Manager now makes it easier than ever to manage your converged network infrastructure with:
- One-to-many functionality to automate configuration management
- Easy monitoring and diagnoses of networking health and performance
- Ability to deploy firmware, back-up and restore configurations across many switches and routers
- Affordable subscription-based model
Key benefits of OpenManage Network Manager:
- Automates the discovery of network devices and provides detailed information on their connectivity, including the ability to draw physical and logical topology maps.
- Easily configure and manage groups of network devices; configuration changes and firmware deployments can be made to multiple devices in one operation, and many network operations can be scheduled for pre-determined times.
- Network administrator can monitor health and performance of their network, create dashboards to capture important events, trends, and display them over time.
- Helps reduce TCO by proactively monitoring for network problems, automating common configuration actions and enabling easy firmware deployment.
Key features in OpenManage Network Manager:
- Resource group management one-to-many device configuration management for back-up, restore, and deploy
- Multi-vendor management – Manage devices from Dell plus key vendors like Cisco, Juniper, HP and Brocade
- Improved web-based user interface that is easier to use and still highly customizable
- ProScan configuration audit pinpoints and corrects configuration issues to stay compliant
- Active performance monitors quickly troubleshoot network issues with notifications, thresholding on metrics
- Comprehensive and flexible reporting capabilities for inventory, firmware, interfaces, ports and more
- Social media/collaboration platform for building operational communities across your IT silos and improving network operations
Support for Dell and multi-vendor networking productsIncluding but not limited to the following Dell Networking and select third-party switches:
- Dell Networking Z-Series, S-Series, C-Series, N-Series, E-Series, M-Series and B-Series
- Dell Networking MXL and Dell PowerEdge M I/O Aggregator
- Dell Networking FN410S, FN410T, FN2210S, 8100, 8000, 7000, 6000, 5000 and 3000 (includes 8132 and 8164 devices)
- Dell Networking W-Series controllers, access points and instant access points
- Dell PowerEdge VRTX IOM
- Select Cisco, HP, Juniper, and Brocade switches and routers
Pricing and upgradesOpenManage Network Manager is available to customers that purchase OpenManage Network Manager 6.1 licenses. A free trial is available from Dell for a period of up to 30-day for customers wishing to purchase OMNM licenses.
One, three or five year subscriptions are available in the following license packs:
- 25 devices
- 50 devices
- 100 devices
- 175 devices
- 250 devices
- 300 devices
- 500 devices
- 1000 devices
- 2,000 devices