Value You Can See
The high-definition-ready Dell™ 1610HD Standard Series Projector offers advanced features and network manageability at a price that respects your budget.
- Stunning Resolution: WXGA (1280 x 800) native resolution for up to 30% more pixels than XGA (1024 x 768)*
- Wired Networking: RJ45 connector for network manageability, including power management, updating firmware, checking status, receiving e-mail alerts and more (RJ45 cable sold separately).
- Flexible Connectivity: Dual VGA-In connectors, dual Video-In ports and HDMI connector
Images Leap From the ScreenFrom classrooms to boardrooms, the Dell™ 1610HD Standard Series projector delivers brilliant value that you can literally see.
|Exceptional Brightness & Contrast: 3,500 ANSI lumens (max) brightness and high 2100:1 typical (full on/full off) contrast ratio help to ensure that your presentations retain their impact in a wide variety of rooms and ambient-light conditions.|
|Riveting Resolution: WXGA (1280 x 800) native resolution with native 16:10 aspect ratio offers superb image quality with up to 30 percent more pixels than XGA (1024 x 768)1 and high-definition viewing at 720p.|
|Dazzling Colors: Equipped with DLP® and BrilliantColor™ technology, the 1610HD Standard Series projector will amaze audiences with deep, dazzling colors and sharp image quality.|
|Big-Picture View A maximum diagonal projection screen size of 362" (9.19 m) from 32.81 ft (10 m) away helps ensure that all your ideas play on a grand stage.|
Easy to Manage & ControlFrom built-in wired networking to flexible setup and maintenance, the Dell 1610HD Standard Series projector puts control in the hands of presenters and administrators alike.
- Remote Management: Using RJ45 connectivity, administrators can remotely control power (on/off), perform maintenance, update firmware and set up email alerts.
- Flexible Connectivity: The 1610HD Standard Series projector offers multiple connectivity options to enhance multimedia presentations, including a high-definition multimedia interface (HDMI) connector, a microphone port and dual VGA — in connections that help enable seamless transitions between presenters.
- Closed-Captioning: The 1510X supports closed captioning through the S-Video / Composite video port that allows users with hearing disabilities to read the audio portion of select video and TV programs as on-screen text.
- Versatile Setup: Desktop and ceiling-mount (front and rear projection) options offer enhanced versatility during projector setup.
Thoughtful Design Features
The Dell 1610HD Standard Series projector offers thoughtful design features and comprehensive support options that make it easy to enjoy a low total cost of ownership.
3500 ANSI Lumens (Max.)
2100:1 Typical (Full On / Full Off)
WXGA (1280 x 800)
85% Typical (Japan Standard - JBMA)
92.20 ~ 919.48 cm (36.3" ~ 362") (diagonal)
1.2m ~ 10m
3D - Enabled*
Lamp Life Cycle*:
Up to 3000-hour Normal Mode
Up to 4000-hour Eco-Mode
Philips 225W user-replaceable
Diagonal Screen Size:
36.3" ~ 362" (0.92m ~ 9.19m)
Crestron Room view Compatible:
- Vertical: +40° / -35°
Audio and Speakers
- Multimedia Audio:8W Speaker
- Power: AC power input socket
Computer Input: two D-sub for analog/RGB component, HDTV input signals
Computer Output: one 15-pin D-sub
Video Input: one composite video RCA and one S-video
USB Input: one USB slave for remote support and firmware upgrade
Audio input: one phone jack (Diameter 3.5mm) and one parir of RCA connector; one microphone input
HDMI Input: one HDMI 1.3 (HDCP compliant)
RS232: One mini-DIN RS232 for wired remote projector control from PC
S-Video/Composite Video: NTSC [J, M, 4.43, supports Closed Captioning (CC1~CC4)], PAL (B, D, G, H, I, M, N, Nc, 60), SECAM (B, D, G, K, K1, L)
Component Video (via VGA) & HDMI (HDCP Compliant) - 480i/p, 576i/p, 720p, 1080i/p PC (VGA, HDMI): Refer to 3.10 Computer Compatibility Modes
- Dimensions (W x D x H):
29.65 x 20.2 x 8.79 cm ± 1 mm (11.68" x 7.96" x 3.46" ± 0.04")
5.2 lbs (2.36kg)
- WHAT'S IN THE BOX
CD User’s Guide
Remote Control with 2 AAA Batteries
Quick Setup guide & Product Information guide
Standard Service Support:
• 2-year Advanced Exchange Service* and Limited Hardware Warranty* for projector unit
• 1-year lamp warranty*
• Includes 24/7 online technical support and telephone technical support*
Extended service support offerings on projector unit for years 3 to 5 are also available.
Universal AC 100-240V 50-60Hz with PFC input
Power Consumption Operational:
Normal mode: 287W ± 10% @ 110Vac (network on)
Eco mode: 219W ± 10% @ 110Vac (network on)
Power saving mode: ≤15W (network on, fan speed at min)
Standby mode: ≤0.5W (network & VGA OUT off)
35 dB(A) Normal Mode
32 dB(A) Eco-Mode
- Operating temperature:
5°C - 35°C (41°F - 95°F)
0°C - 60°C (32°F - 140°F)
-20°C - 60°C (-4°F - 140°F)