Conmutador de consola Dell PowerEdge 2321DS
Llámenos para obtener precios
- Controle hasta 256 servidores con una única conexión
- Protegido por los estándares de seguridad más recientes
- El diseño eficiente permite el montaje 0U en un rack de Dell
At a GlanceFlexibility — Access and control multiple servers from a single screen with Java™-based software
Extensive connectivity — 32 Category 5 (CAT 5)/RJ-45 ports
Ethernet or analog — With 10/100/1000T Ethernet or the integrated analog port
Powerful access — BIOS level control regardless of server OS functionality
Real convenience — One number to call for warranty* and service support for entire infrastructures
A Convenient Alternative to KVM CablesThree Server Interface Pods (SIPs) — PS/2, USB or USB2 virtual media — are available to address a variety of connectivity needs. One SIP can replace a bulky KVM (keyboard, video, mouse) cable by converting the signals and driving them up to 50 feet through a single CAT 5 cable.
- Features a SIP cable, which draws power from the server
- Designed to keep the server working properly even if the Dell 2321DS connection goes down
- Resolution up to 1024 x 768 locally or remotely
Convenient Cross-Platform ManagementDell Remote Console Software (RCS), a cross-platform management application, provides a single point of access for the entire system.
With RCS, administrators can easily configure the system and select servers to monitor.
The onboard Web interface offers management functions similar to the RCS. It’s launched directly from the switch and automatically detects connected servers. With the Web interface viewer, administrators can establish KVM control and virtual media sessions on selected devices.
- Easy-to-use, Java™-based software
- Used remotely over an IP connection
- On-Screen Configuration and Activity Reporting (OSCAR) interface that provides local (analog) control
Enterprise Management-CompatibleOptional Avocent® DSView® 3 management software can increase the capabilities of the Dell 2321DS. With DSView 3, the Dell 2321DS can manage multivendor servers and devices to provide fault management, sessions management and firmware upgrades.
Powerful Virtual Media Capabilities
Virtual media capabilities allow data to be viewed, moved or copied to any connected server. Virtual media can be connected directly to the USB ports on the switch or on the server hosting the onboard Web interface browser session. The server must be connected to a Dell 2321DS using a USB2 virtual media SIP to open a virtual media session. Virtual media sessions are opened from the viewer, which can be opened from the RCS or onboard Web interface.