El QLogic QLE2560 es un adaptador de bus de host (HBA) PCI Express de canal de fibra (FC) y un solo puerto. Este HBA forma parte de la familia de productos HBA QLE2500 que ofrece tecnología de canal de fibra de 8 Gb de última generación, lo que permite satisfacer los requisitos de los centros de datos empresariales.
HighlightsThe QLE2560 is a PCI Express, single port, Fibre Channel (FC) Host Bus Adapter (HBA). The QLE2560 is part of the QLE2500 HBA product family that offers next generation 8Gb FC technology, meeting the business requirements of the enterprise data center. Features of this HBA includes throughput of 1600 MBps (full-duplex), 200,000 initiator and target IOPS per port and StarPower™ technology based dynamic and adaptive power management. Benefits include, optimizations for virtualization, power, RAS and security.
Enterprise Support Services
Dell™ offers a broad portfolio of services designed to help organizations optimize their use of Dell/EMC® technology, deploy systems rapidly and attain the highest possible levels of system uptime. With the Dell/EMC partnership, customers can benefit from the synergy of Dell's award-winning server services now enhanced with EMC's best practice methodologies, tools and customer training for storage systems.
Note: The following services are required to ensure the best possible customer experience. Hardware installation and Gold-level support are included in the hardware systems price. Implementation is also a mandatory service.
Consulting and Deployment Services (Required)
- Presales Design and Site Readiness Assessment (Gratis)
- Hardware Installation — On-site installation of Dell/EMC systems, rack mounting of systems, connection to power sources and power-on of devices.
- Implementation — System planning, design documentation, select software installation, configuration of switches, cabling, host connectivity, creation of storage groups, product orientation session and extensive custom options.
Standard Support Services for Dell/EMC Systems (Required)
Dell Gold-Level Enterprise Support Service for Dell/EMC Storage features the following:
- 7x24 high-level engineer to engineer support with direct access to Gold Queue
- Technical Account Management Team
- 7x24 4-hour On-site Support
- Remote Software and Storage Support — Unlimited Resolutions
- Storage System Remote Monitoring
- Prefailure Alert Program
- Seamless support between Dell and key 3rd-party providers
- Change notification/Software Subscription
- Dell/EMC support
- Customer training
- Backup and recovery design and implementation
- Cluster implementation for Microsoft® Exchange and SQL Server®
- SnapView and MirrorView installation and configuration
- On-site troubleshooting
- On-site engineers
- On-site parts
- Platinum-level support