A feast for all your senses.
Beveled edges, a backlit keyboard and state-of-the-art multimedia make this a smart choice for those who desire advanced laptop technology.
A sleek, sub-1" thin forged aluminium design with diamond-cut beveled edges is just one of the premium features you'll find on the new Inspiron 15. It's easy on the eyes and feels great to hold. The backlit keyboard makes working in low-light environments much easier - it spoils you for anything less.
Crystal clear soundWaves MaxxAudio® Pro brings crisp, rich sound to your favorite music, movies and videos.
Lifelike gaming2GB NVIDIA® GeForce® GT750M discrete graphics (optional) give you the muscle you need for responsive gaming and video edits.
Do more and plug-in less with powerful, efficient 4th Gen Intel® Core™ processors.
Boost responsiveness with the versatile Windows 8 operating system. Power your social media, news and more and make multitasking a snap. A roomy, gesture-enabled touchpad and an optional 10-finger touch screen option make it even more intuitive.
Enable quick response times with up to 16GB memory* and keep your files at your fingertips with up to 1TB HDD.
• Turn up the heat: From locker rooms to locked cars, we test Inspiron laptops for survival in harsh short-term heat conditions of up to 65°C/149°F.
• Everything hinges on it: We test Inspiron laptop hinges to ensure they still feel tight, even after opening and closing the lid 20,000 times.
• Keys to success: We test commonly used keys for 10 million keystrokes and touch pad buttons 1 million times with no failure. So go ahead, finish your novel.
• Buttoned up: No matter what you set your power and multimedia buttons to do, we've tested them all to survive up to 40,000 pushes with no problems.
• Twist and turn: Call us excessive, but after twisting every Inspiron laptop's base and lid more than 25,000 times, we can assure you the parts inside are well protected.
My Dell is an easy-to-use support tool that consolidates the information you need about your PC.
Proactive: Advice and alerts to let you know about issues before they happen, and tools to fix issues if they arise.
Simple: Easy access to Dell support, warranty information and services to help you save time and reduce hassle.
Trustworthy: Dell Back-up and Recovery provides flexible, automated backup and recovery to ensure your precious pictures, music and files remain safe. This facility is accessible through the My Dell interface
Essential accessories for your Inspiron 15
You can maximize the versatility and performance of your Inspiron 15 with essential accessories that can help you stay on the go and be more productive at home. When you’re on the go, protect your Inspiron 15 with a carrying case or sleeve and take along a wireless mouse. For a more traditional desktop setup, connect to a Dell productivity dock, virtually borderless monitor, and wireless keyboard and mouse.
Travel with all your gear in comfort and style. A protected neoprene compartment will keep up to 15.6” laptops secure.
Sleek, lightweight sleeve offers simplicity and carry ease. Protects laptop from scuffs and scratches.
Travel light with a stylish, high-precision wireless Bluetooth 3.0 mouse with a long battery life.
Add superspeed USB 3.0 capability when you connect your external display and devices to this high-performance docking station.
Take advantage of your premium graphics with a 23" Full HD (1920x1080) display. Images look rich and clear on this glossy, virtually borderless screen.
Low-profile keys and optical tracking let you work in comfort without a cord in sight.
ServicesDell Services will help keep you connected and productive throughout the life of your PC.
From the moment you take your new Dell product out of the box, our team of advanced technicians is standing by to help you make the most of it.
|Dell prosuppot Plus|
Upgrade to ProSupport Plus – the only complete support that combines proactive resolution, automated prevention and protection for PCs and tablets.
- Mobile Intel® HM76 Express Chipset
Intel® HD Graphics 4400
Optional NVIDIA® GeForce® GT750M 2GB GDDR5
Audio and Speakers
- Stereo speakers with Waves MaxxAudio® Pro processing
Built-in digital microphone
- Optical Drive not included (supports external USB optical drives sold separately)
- Prismatic (58 WHr) Lithium Ion
- Integrated 1.0MP Widescreen HD Webcam with noise-canceling dual digital array microphones
- Intel® Dual Band Wireless-N 7260 AGN @ 5GHz + Bluetooth 4.0
Intel® Wireless-N 7260 BGN @ 2.4GHz + Bluetooth 4.0
Integrated Ethernet 10/100/1000
Ports, Slots & Chassis
- Externally Accessible
(4) USB 3.0 incl. 1 with PowerShare
Combination headphone/ microphone jack
Kensington Security Lock
AC Power In
Multi-media Card Reader
Digital (SD) Memory Card
Secure Digital High Capacity (SDHC)
Secure Digital Extended Capacity (SDXC) with UHS 50MB/Sec
Memory Stick (MS)
Memory Stick PRO (MS Pro)
Memory Stick XC (MSXC)
Multi Media Card (MMC) - Multi Media Card plus (MMC+) supported in MMC compatibility mode only xD
Dimensions & Weight
Width: 14.9” (379.4mm)
Height: 0.8” (20.5mm) with HD non-touch display / 0.9” (22.2mm) with optional touch display
Depth: 10.0” (254.8mm)
Starting weight of 5.7 lb (2.6 Kg) with optional touch display