Dell Latitude E6510
Designed for easy mobile collaboration and enhanced productivity, the Dell™ Latitude™ E6510 laptop features advancements in manageability, durability and security that can empower IT while lowering your total cost of ownership.
- Full-featured design; proven durability
- Centrally manageable with advanced security features
- Globally available compatibility with Latitude E-Family product portfolio
With their emphasis on stability, inter-compatibility, global support and business-class control, Latitude E-Family laptops can help save IT time and money within your organization.
Intelligent ProductivityWhether in the office or around the globe, Latitude E-Family laptops can simplify productivity for mobile collaboration.
- Easy Global Collaboration: The latest wireless options let you connect with colleagues from virtually anywhere. A light-sensitive webcam and noise-reducing, speech-enhancing microphone can be paired with speakers for an optimal videoconferencing experience.
- Smart Controls: An intuitive, gesture-enabled touchpad and vibrant backlit keyboard option let you work smartly-and comfortably-in virtually any situation.
- Power to Do More: With Intel® Core™ i5 and up to quad-core Intel® Core™ i7 with Intel® Turbo Boost Technology processor options, along with next-generation discrete graphics options, you can have a performance boost to stay on top of business.
- Always ON™ Capability: Use Dell's Latitude ON™ technology to access your e-mail, calendar and contacts without needing to boot up, and enjoy the added benefit of idle battery life that can extend for days, not just hours, on select platforms.
Dell Latitude E-Family laptops unite dependable, long-lasting design with professional style.
Global Service & SupportLatitude E-Family laptops feature a range of customizable, globally focused service and support options.
- Advanced Security & Systems Management: 3-Year International Service (with purchase of Next Business Day Onsite Service after Remote Diagnosis): Available in selected regions.
- Dell ProSupport for IT: Get tech-to-tech support for IT professionals and the ability to fast-track dispatch parts and labor, bypassing basic troubleshooting (certification required).
- Easy Transition & Deployment: Dell Migration Services, with automated processes, can help reduce the manual labor associated with configuration and deployment.
- Mobile Intel® QM57 Express Chipset
- NVIDIA® NVS 3100M 512MB DDR3
Intel® HD Graphics
- 15.6" FHD Wide View Anti-Glare LED Display (1920 x 1080)
15.6" HD+ Wide View Anti-Glare LED Display (1600 x 900)
15.6" HD Anti-Glare LED Display (1366 x 768)
- DVD-ROM, DVD+/-RW, Blu-Ray
10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet network interface adapter
56K v924 Internal Modem (Optional)
Wireless LAN and WiMax Options:
Dell Wireless (802.11a/b/g/n)
Intel® Centrino 802.11 a/b/g/n and WiMax 802.16e
Mobile Broadband & GPS:
Dell Wireless 5620 (EVDO+HSPA+AGPS) Mobile Broadband Mini Card
Dell Wireless 5540 (HSPA+AGPS) Mobile Broadband Mini Card
Dell Wireless 375* Bluetooth® 3.0 (optional)
- Physical Security:
Steel-reinforced Cable Lock Slots, Media Module and Hard Drive Locks.
User & System Security:
Smart Card Reader and Contactless Smart Card Reader (optional)
Fingerprint Reader OR FIPS Fingerprint Reader (optional)
Optional Encrypted Hard Drive provides full disk encryption
ControlVault – secure credential management within a trusted boundary
Trend Micro Worry-Free Business Security Services (up to 3 year subscription)
802.11 Wi-Fi Protected Access (WPA), 802.11i (WPA2), Virtual Private Networks (VPN) 802.1x with EAP modes and compatible with CCX 4.0
- High Quality Speakers
Stereo headphone jack
Microphone jack and integrated, noise reducing microphone array with speech enhancements
Integrated HD webcam and Dell Webcam Central software
Ports, Slots & Chassis
Network connector (RJ-45), Optional Modem connector (RJ-11)
USB 2.0 (4) – 1 USB/eSATA combo
Microphone jack, Headphone/speaker out
IEEE 1394, 6-in-1 card reader, 34 mm ExpressCard or Type I/II PCMCIA
Docking Connector, VGA, DisplayPort
SmartCard Reader and optional Contactless SmartCard Reader
6-in-1 card reader; PCMCIA or ExpressCard 54
Weight & Dimensions:
Starting weight: 5.53lbs/2.51kg (with 6-cell battery)
Height: (front/back) 1.1-1.3"/27.1-31.5mm
Key Peripherals & Docking:
E-Port, E-Port Plus, E-Legacy Extender, E-Flat Panel Stand, E-Monitor Stand, E-View Laptop Stand, E-Media
E-Family modular media bay: 8X DVD-ROM, 8X DVD+/-RW, Travel Lite Module
- Battery Supply:
4-cell (37Wh) Lithium Ion battery with ExpressCharge™ (optional)
6-cell (60Wh) Lithium Ion high capacity battery with ExpressCharge™ (standard)
9-cell (90Wh) Lithium Ion high capacity battery with ExpressCharge™ (optional)
3 Year life-time 9-cell (81Wh) Lithium Ion (optional)
12-cell (88Wh) Extended battery slice (optional)
90 Watt AC adapter with cord wrapping
90W Auto/Air DC (optional)