Latest generation NX Windows NAS appliance.
Dell Storage NX network attached storage is an affordable NAS appliance harnessing the innovations of Windows Storage Server 2016.
Enhanced NASThe Dell Storage NX storage appliances are easy to use and manage through a familiar, central management interface for stand-alone or cluster configurations:
- OS pre-installed for easy deployment
- Optimized for file serving with Windows Storage Server 2016
- Clustering capabilities when using the NX3330
Simple ManagementSpend less time managing data and more time building your business using Microsoft® System Center and the Remote Desktop for Administration feature in Windows Storage Server 2016 or the Integrated Dell Remote Access Controller (iDRAC7) Enterprise Edition to manage your data. In addition, you’re able to efficiently utilize NAS capacity resources and optimize your disk space with integrated features within the Dell Storage NX family, including:
- Thin provisioning
- DFS-R synchronization capabilities across limited bandwidth network connections in distributed and remote office environments
- Volume Shadow Copy Service (VSS) for SMB file shares that allows backup operations using snapshots of remote file shares supporting SMB-based server applications
The Dell Storage NX family features Windows Storage Server 2016 software offering Microsoft Windows Storage Server 2016 performance and versatility in the NAS appliances. It includes:
- Latest SMB 3.0 features that support Hyper-V and SQL server
- Continuous availability and failover clustering with NFS and iSCSI
- Automatic detection and use of multiple network connections between SMB client and server
Dell Storage NX3230Effectively manages both file and block data with advanced software for efficient, adaptable data sharing.
Dell Storage NX3330Cluster-ready NAS that offers efficient deployment and integration with high availability to simplify data management.
- Dual-socket, 1U rack mount NAS server and gateway
- Intel® Xeon® processor E5-2600 product family
- Up to 32GB* memory
- Two or four hot-swap 2.5” SAS drives for OS
- Leveraging the PowerEdge R630 server precision technology.