Outstanding flexibility and performance.
Optimize performance for today’s applications with multi-rate, flexible solutions supporting 10/25/40/50/100GbE throughput.
Networking for the future-ready data centerDell Networking Z-Series of core/aggregation switches provide optimal flexibility, performance, density and power efficiency for your data center. Offering a range of fixed-form-factor switches, the Z-Series is designed to deliver high performance for today's demanding workloads while providing headroom for future data-center demands.
Ultimate flexibility — from density to deploymentDell Networking Z-Series switches not only simplify manageability, they give you the flexibility to stay ahead of data needs rather than react to them.
- Pay-as-you-grow licensing with 36-, 84- or 132-port options (Z9500) allows you to scale according to your business needs.
- Optimized leaf/spine architecture with Z-Series switches supports data centers of virtually any size, with up to over 100,000 servers.
- Exceptionally high density with the Z9500 provides up to 528 x 10GbE ports in a single switch — twice the density per rack unit over the Cisco* Nexus 9508 Series switches.
For mid-sized to enterprise data centers, pay-as-you-grow licensing or multi-rate options can mean the difference between being leading edge or falling behind. Right out of the box, Z-Series switches give you scalable performance on demand.
- Multi-rate options including 10, 25, 40, 50, or 100Gb Ethernet ports with the Z9100-ON
- Up to 10Tbps throughput performance with the Z9500
- Exceptional low latency delivering as low as 400 ns
- User-configurable table adjustments for virtualized data-center deployments
Energy and resource efficientDell Networking Z-Series offers outstanding performance and is one of the most power-efficient fabric switches on the market today. The Z series switches help reduce energy costs, speed setup and improve the bottom line with:
- Up to one-third the power consumption of comparable leading switches
- Up to 7x faster deployment with Active Fabric Manager over traditional deployment methods
- Tool-less enterprise ReadyRails for fast, easy installation
Dell Networking Z9100-ON Multi-rate Fabric Switch
This open networking, SDN-ready fixed form factor switch is purpose-built for applications in high-performance data centers and modern computing environments.
• Multi-rate switch offering 10/25/40/50/100GbE
| || |
Dell Networking Z9500 Ethernet Fabric Switch
This powerful, high-density core switch offers pay-as-you-grow pricing and built-in Dell support for large virtualized and cloud networks.
Key features include:
• 10/40GbE core switch with 132 40GbE ports