Crafted for functionality and flexibility.
Essential 19.5" All-in-One desktop with business-class performance, space-saving design and multiple stand options.
Enhance your productivity
Reliable performance. Easy deployment.Power your success: Equipped with up to 7th and 6th Gen Intel® processors for comprehensive Operating System support.
Upgraded everywhere: The 3050 AIO delivers a smoother and more efficient work experience with up to 32GB of DDR4 memory and a variety of storage solutions, including high performance solid state drives.
Work with confidence: With optional wireless cards, the sleek and VESA capable 3050 All-in-One can be set up anywhere there’s Wi-Fi and a power outlet.
Less clutter, more versatility: This flexible All-in-One offers multiple wireless options, while streamlining all connections to one single plug for a cleaner and more functional workspace.
Convenience comes standard
Ports & Slots
Dimensions & Weight
- Intel ® 7th generation Celeron
Intel ® Pentium
Intel ® Dual Core™ i3
Intel ® Quad Core™ i5Intel ® 6th Generation Celeron
Intel ® PentiumIntel ® Dual Core™ i3
Intel ® Quad Core™ i5
Operating System (Dell recommends Windows 10 Pro.)
- Windows 10 Home 64bit
Windows 10 Pro 64bit
Windows 8.1 Pro 64bit (Includes Windows 10 Pro License)
Windows 7 Professional 64bit (Includes Windows 10 Pro License)
Windows Embedded OS for OEM Solutions
Ubuntu Linux 16.04,FI,WW
- Up to 2 SO-DIMM slots
Non-ECC dual-channel 2400MHz DDR4 SDRAM, supports up to 16GB
- Integrated Intel® HD Graphics 610/ 630 (Intel® 7th generation CPUs)
Integrated Intel® HD Graphics 510/ 530 (Intel® 6th generation CPUs)
- Height: 32.87 cm (12.94") x Width: 48.25 cm (19.00”) x Depth: 5.89 cm (2.38”)
Weight: 3.6 kg (7.92 lbs)
- DVD+/-RW Optical Disk Drive (optional)
SD 3.0 Media Card Reader (standard)
- Trusted Platform Module5 (TPM) 2.0 (TPM 1.2 firmware downgradable), Dell Data Protection| Encryption, Microsoft Windows Bitlocker, Local HDD data wipe via BIOS ("Secure Erase"), Encryption - SED storage (Opal, FIPS), chassis lock slot support, port cover (standard), chassis intrusion switch (optional), D-Pedigree (Secure Supply Chain functionality), Setup/BIOS password, Dell Smart Card keyboard (optional), Intel® Identity Protection Technology, Dell Secure Works, BIOS support for Computrace (optional)
- 6 External USB ports : USB 3.1 Gen 1 x 2 (side, one with PowerShare), USB 3.1 Gen 1 x 2 (rear), USB 2.0 x 2 (rear)
1 DisplayPort 1.2 Out
1 Universal Audio Jack
1 VGA/Serial port (optional)
- Optional optical disc drive
Standard media card reader
2 M.2 connectors (Wi-Fi Card, Storage)
1 internal 2.5”
- Internal Power Supply Unit; 130W Adaptor and 180W Adaptor
Essential accessories for your OptiPlex
OptiPlex All-in-One Height Adjustable Stand
Alter your monitor’s height for optimal comfort and productivity.
OptiPlex All-in-One Articulating Easel Stand
Adjust your view to easily interact with content in virtually any position.
Dell Wireless Keyboard and Mouse | KM636
Designed with sleek lines, a compact size and chiclet keys, this keyboard offers a contemporary and comfortable design with the convenience of wireless performance.
Dell Pro Stereo Headset - UC350
Enjoy optimized in-person call quality and music clarity with HD wideband voice, a dynamic equalizer and a built-in noise cancelling mic. Certified for Microsoft® Skype® for Business.
Dell 20 Monitor | P2017H
The smart choice for dual-display productivity with more comfort and convenience in a 19.5" monitor .
Dell Combination Lock | LC300
You can count on features like a T-bar locking mechanism, carbon-strengthened steel cable and a tamper-resistant lock head for the ultimate connection between lock and computer.
We've got your business covered
Get anytime priority access to expert support with predictive analytics (via SupportAssist technology*) and damage protection for drops, spills, surges and more.
This comprehensive service provides seamless deployment of new technology. You get a single point of contact for project management including up-front planning, configuration, data migration and knowledge transfer.
Accidental Damage Service
Enjoy worry-free ownership and minimize downtime with protection from accidental drops, spills, surges and breakages. Coverage picks up where your previous warranty leaves off and is ideal for high-risk environments and mobile workforces.