Superior capacity in a 2U form factor
The Dell™ PowerVault™ 114X rackable subsystem is a convenient 2U tape rack enclosure designed to complement Dell PowerEdge™ rack servers and Dell PowerVault network attached storage (NAS).
The PowerVault 114X supports a maximum of 2 LTO tape drives or a maximum of 4 RD1000 drives. The 114X can be configured to mix and match LTO and RD1000 drives.
Supports LTO-4, LTO-5 and LTO-6 (6 Gbps SAS).
- 2U rackmount backup solution holds up to two drives
- Ideal for backup and recovery of rack-dense servers
- Great for workgroup and departmental environments
- Ideal for customers who require multidrive, rack-optimized data protection that can be externally connected to a server
- LTO-4, LTO-5,LTO-6 and RD1000
- Dell and x86 IBM and x86 HP Servers
Support for NX4 and other NDMP products
Please refer to compatibility matrix for complete listing
- PowerVault 114X
Form Factor: 2U Rack Mount
Height: 86.9 mm (3.42 inch)
Width: 482.5 mm (19.00 inch)
Depth: 480.7 mm (18.93 inch) including bezel
Weight: 8.3 Kg (18.4 lbs)
LED for fan status
Power on/off switch
- Power Requirements: 100-127 VAC
Power Consumption: Up to 85w with two drives running
Environmental Operating Conditions
- Operating Temperature: 50 to 104 degrees F 10 to 40 degrees C
Non-Operating Temperature: Drive dependent
Operating Humidity: 20% to 80%
Non-Operating Humidity: Drive dependent
Please contact your Local Partner for further information.