Why a rack? Because your work demands it.
Get true workstation performance, minus the workstation.
Never compromise your productivity. Dell Precision R5500 offers true workstation-class components, giving you the tireless performance you need to get the job done.
Technology features include:
- Powerful Intel® Xeon® processor options with up to six cores to help boost your work output
- Windows® 7 Professional.
- Top-level performance with optional dual graphics cards or dual GPGPU cards and up to 450W of available graphics power
- Superb flexibility with options for up to five standard, full-length, full-height PCIe x16 cards
- Up to 192GB* of system memory, enabling high productivity on even the largest data sets
- Up to five SATA drives and up to six SAS drives to provide ample storage capacity for your large projects
- Independent software vendor (ISV)-certification on the applications that matter most to you, helping to ensure that you can deliver mission-critical projects without delay
- Optional dual redundant power supplies to help keep you up and running
Work powerfully from virtually anywhere.The Wyse P25 is designed to give your workforce seamless remote access to the R5500
- 1:1 access via the P25 zero client and Tera 2 host card provides the highest level of performance and a superb remote user experience.
- PC-over-IP hardware-based compression transfers only the rendered graphics pixel data over the network, ensuring a fast and responsive user experience.
Help improve ROI with workstation virtualization
- Enable up to two concurrent users to access a single R5500 from virtually anywhere
- The combination of the Citrix® XenServer™ with HDX 3D Pro enables the virtualized workstation environment with a dedicated discrete graphics card per user or virtual machine.
- Support for two NVIDIA® Quadro® 2000 mid-range graphics cards up to the Quadro 6000
Get service and support beyond your expectations.
Exceptional work requires exceptional hardware. While your Dell Precision R5500 is designed for peak performance from day one, Dell’s advanced service and support options can help you get up and running quickly and reduce downtime in the event of an unexpected issue.
- Tray load: DVD-ROM; DVD+/-RW; Blu-ray
- Graphics Cards
One or two PCI Express® x16 Gen 2 discrete graphics cards supporting 450W maximum combined power.
High End 3D:
NVIDIA® Quadro® 6000
NVIDIA® Quadro® 5000
NVIDIA Quadro® 4000
NVIDIA Quadro® 2000
NVIDIA Quadro® 600
NVIDIA Quadro® NVS 295
GPU (Graphics Processing Unit)
NVIDIA Tesla C2050 GPGPU (Computing Processor for High-Performance Computing)
- Power Supply:
One or two, redundant, hot-pluggable, 1100W, 90% efficient
- Environmental standards (eco-labels) include:
China - RoHS, CEC; EU - RoHS, WEEE; Germany - GS Mark; South Korea - RoHS; Japan - RoHS, Energy Law, Green PC
Other environmental options: Dell Energy Smart settings (select configurations); Dell Asset Recovery Service
Please contact your Local Partner for further information.