See every detail in brilliant color.
Cinema-like clarity shines on the expansive 68.5cm (27”) Dell™ UltraSharp U2713HM monitor. Comfort settings and connectivity options help keep you productive.
Ultimate viewing lives on a grand stage.
Maximize comfort and convenience.
- Full adjustability: Work comfortably and view images from a variety of positions with swivel and tilt. Easily switch to portrait mode with pivot. Set your U2713HM to the optimum height with a height-adjustability range of 115 mm.
- Latest connectivity options: Seamlessly connect your monitor to your desktop, laptop and peripherals such as digital cameras and Blu-ray or DVD players. Digital and analog connections include four USB 3.0 ports, DisplayPort 1.2, DVI (HDCP) and HDMI.
- Stay productive with Dell Display Manager: This one-stop software tool lets you quickly access applications such as Auto Mode, Easy Arrange and PowerNap. Use Auto Mode to adjust or auto-assign preset modes to specific applications. Use Easy Arrange to neatly tile your applications, arranging them in your preferred layout.
An environmentally conscious design.
Get peace of mind and ease of ownership.
Rest easy long after your purchase with a suite of service and support options. Also, work productively as your U2713HM monitor is compatible with most Dell laptops and workstations.
Compatibility comes easily:
No bright pixels:
Dell UltraSharp U2713HM 27" Monitor with LED
Diagonal Viewing Size:
27 Inches (27-inch wide viewable image size)
Panel Type, Surface:
In-plane switching, anti glare with hard coat 3H
2560 x 1440 at 60 Hz
Preset Display Area (H x W):
596.7mm x 335.7mm
23.49" x 13.22"
1000: 1 (typical), Dynamic Contrast Ratio: 2 Million:1 (Max)
350 cd/m² (typical), 50 cd/m² (minimum)
8 ms (grey to grey)
(178° vertical / 178° horizontal)
Color Gamut (typical): sRGB >99%, 82% (CIE 1976)*
Color Depth: 16.7 million colors
Widescreen Flat Panel Display
Flat Panel Mount Interface:
Display Screen Coating:
Antiglare with hard-coating 3H
Height-Adjustable stand, tilt, swivel, pivot and built in cable-management
- 1 Dual Link Digital Visual Interface connectors (DVI-D) with HDCP
1 DisplayPort 1.2 (DP)
1 High Definition Multimedia Interface (HDMI)
1 Video Graphics Array (VGA)
1 USB 3.0 upstream port
4 USB 3.0 downstream ports
1 Audio out
DC power connector for Dell Soundbar (AX510)
USB 3.0 Hi-Speed Hub (with 1 USB upstream port and 4 USB downstream ports)
- Security lock slot (cable lock sold separately)
Anti-theft stand lock slot (to panel)
- Dimensions with Stand (H x W x D):
424.3mm ~ 538.9mm x 639.3 mm x 200.3 mm
16.70" ~ 21.22"x 25.17" x 7.89"
Dimensions without Stand (H X W x D):
378.2 mm x 639.3 mm x 65.6 mm
14.89" x 25.17" x 2.58"
Weight (panel only - for VESA mount):
Weight (with packaging):
Specifications - Service / Support Details3-Year Advanced Exchange Service and Premium Panel Guarantee
- Voltage Required:
100 to 240 VAC / 50 or 60 Hz + 3Hz / 1.5 A (Max)
Power Consumption (Operational):
42W (typical) / 100W (maximum)*
Power Consumption Stand by / Sleep:
Less than 0.5 W
DC power connector for optional Dell Soundbar
- Temperature Range Operating:
0° to 40°C (32° to 104°F)
Temperature Range Non-operating:
Storage : -20° to 60° (-4° to 140° F)
Shipping : -20° to 60° (-4° to 140° F)
Humidity Range Operating:
10% to 80% (non-condensing)
Humidity Range Non-operating:
Storage : 5% to 90% (non-condensing)
Shipping : 5% to 90% (non-condensing)
3,048 m (10,000 ft) max
10,668 m (35,000 ft) max
- Compliant Standards:
TCO Certified Displays
Product Safety, EMC and Environmental Datasheets(In English)
Dell Regulatory Compliance Home Page(In English)
Dell and the Environment(In English)
WHAT'S IN THE BOX
Monitor with stand
Drivers and documentation media(incl Dell Display Manager software)
Color Calibrated Factory Report
Quick setup guide