La carte QLE8152 converge à la fois les réseaux LAN et SAN vers une seule carte dotée d'un moteur de déchargement FCoE.
- Réseau LAN et SAN hautes performances de 10 Gbit/s
- Diminue le coût total de possession et les coûts liés aux datacenters grâce à la convergence
- Protection de l'investissement des infrastructures Ethernet et Fibre Channel
- 10 Gbps per port maximum throughput for high bandwidth storage (SAN) and networking (LAN) traffic
- Full hardware offload for FCoE protocol processing
- 250,000 I/Os per second (IOPS) per port that deliver high I/O (input/output) transfer rates for storage applications
- Full support for TCP/IP and Ethernet performance enhancements, such as priority-based flow control (802.1Qbb), jumbo frames, checksum offloads and segmentation offloads
Lower Total Cost of Ownership
- Reduced hardware, cabling, power, cooling and management costs through convergence of data and storage networking
- Preservation of familiar data and storage concepts, resulting in lower training and administrative costs
- Works seamlessly with existing FC storage
- Communicates using Ethernet, the most common networking technology in the world
- Is compatible with existing FC drivers and management applications that have been deployed in millions of existing systems
Need professional support services that take care of both you and your employees’ IT needs 7x24? Choose Dell™ ProSupport™* to get access to a certified technician in two minutes or less.
Got an IT staff? Choose Dell ProSupport for IT and get tech-to-tech support, along with 7x24 access to Dell-certified technicians.
|Dell ProSupport Service Model|
|Dell ProSupport||Dell ProSupport for IT|
|Designed for organizations with limited or no dedicated IT staff.|
|Designed to provide tech-to-tech support for IT professionals, database administrators and internal service desks or helpdesks.|
Next, Dell ProSupport options align to the way you use technology — rapidly responding to your needs, protecting your investment, your productivity and your sensitive data, and providing enhanced proactive support services to reduce the risk and complexity of managing your infrastructure.
|SPEED OF RESPONSE||PROTECTION||PREMIUM PROACTIVE|
|Mission Critical — Perfect for server and storage environments where avoiding unplanned downtime and reducing recovery time through priority response are a must. The package includes priority 4-hour onsite service or optional 2-hour response with 6-hour hardware repair, Dell’s proven Critical Situation process and emergency dispatch.||Data Management and Protection|
|Enterprise-Wide Contract — Provides enhanced proactive capabilities through: |
|Customisation and Setup|
Dell Server and Storage Deployment Services
Dell provides a comprehensive set of remote and on-site installation services for PowerEdge™ and PowerEdge SC servers, as well as PowerVault™, Dell | EMC and Dell EqualLogic™ storage products to help reduce the time required to get your system up and running. These installation services help:
- Speed up deployment
- Supply necessary expertise for correct installation
- Minimize disruptions to your business
Get the skills you need to keep pace in today's competitive IT environment with comprehensive training courses. Dell offers a vast array of instructor-led classes and online training courses in a range of topics from server maintenance to in-depth technical overview of specific systems.