Get exceptional screen performance with Dell PremierColor
- Consistent, accurate hues: Experience stunning color precision right out of the box with factory-color calibration.
- Industry color standards: Meet professional design standards with 99 percent AdobeRGB and 100 percent sRGB at a deltaE of less than 2.
- Custom color adjustments: Tweak shades to your preference of saturation or hue with Dell Custom Color. Or choose to further calibrate the monitor with the optional X-rite i1DisplayPro colorimeter, which allows you to access a 14-bit LUT (look-up table) via the Dell UltraSharp Color Calibration Solution software.
- High color gamut and depth: A 120 percent color gamut* and 1.07 billion colors for a smooth gradation of color and razor sharp details.
Enhance your overall viewing experience
- Multiple connectivity options: Connect PCs and accessories seamlessly with USB 3.0, DisplayPort 1.2 mini-DisplayPort, DVI-D (HDCP) and HDMI.*
- Flexible viewing: Adjust the monitor to your most comfortable setting with tilt, swivel, pivot and height adjustability features.
- Dell Display Manager: Improve productivity with Smart Video Enhance, Auto Mode and Easy Arrange software applications.
- Premium Panel Guarantee: Receive a free panel exchange should you experience a single bright pixel on your monitor.
- Solid warranty and service: Get 3 years Advanced Exchange Service* and Limited Hardware Warranty.
Choose an eco-friendly design
Power management features:
Dim your monitor or put it into sleep mode with Dynamic dimming or PowerNap to help save energy.
These monitors contain arsenic-free and mercury-free LED panels and their circuit boards are BFR/PVC- free.
Meet energy criteria with ENERGY STAR® qualified, EPEAT™ Gold registered and TCO-certified displays.
- Diagonal Viewing Size:
24 inches (24-inch wide viewable image size)
Preset Display Area (H x W)
518.4 mm x 324.0 mm
20.4" x 12.8"
1920 x 1200 at 60 Hz
350 cd/m² (typical), 50 cd/m² (minimum)
Color Gamut (typical): Adobe RGB 99%, sRGB 100% and 120% (CIE 1976)*
Color Depth: 1.07 billion colors
1000 to 1 (typical), Dynamic Contrast Ratio: 2 Million:1 (Max)
178° vertical / 178° horizontal
6 ms (grey to grey)
Panel type, surface:
AH In-plane switching, anti-glare with hard coat 3H
Widescreen Flat Panel Display
Flat Panel Mount Interface:
Display Screen Coating:
Antiglare with hard-coating 3H
StandHeight-adjustable stand, tilt, swivel, pivot and built-in cable management, capacitive touch OSD controls
- 1 Digital Visual Interface connectors (DVI-D) with HDCP
1 DisplayPort 1.2 (DP)
1 Mini DisplayPort 1.2 (mDP)
1 High Definition Multimedia Interface (HDMI)
1 USB 3.0 upstream port
4 USB 3.0 downstream ports
1 DisplayPort out
1 Audio out
DC power connector for Dell Soundbar (AX510)
Built-in DevicesUSB 3.0 Hi-Speed Hub (with 1 USB upstream port and 4 USB downstream ports)
- Security lock slot (cable lock sold separately)
Anti-theft stand lock slot (to panel)
- Height with stand ( Compressed ~ Extended):
415.9 mm ~ 530.9 mm
16.37" ~ 20.90"
Height without stand:
Depth without stand:
Width without stand:
WeightWeight (panel only - for VESA mount):
Weight with packaging:
Service and warranty3 Years Advanced Exchange Service & Premium Panel Guarantee
- Voltage Required:
100 to 240 VAC / 50 or 60 Hz ± 3 Hz / 1.5 A (typical)
Power Consumption (Operational):
60W(typical) / 130W(maximum)*
Power Consumption (Stand by / Sleep):
Less than 0.5W
- Temperature Range Operating:
0° to 40°C (32° to 104°F)
Temperature Range Non-operating:
Storage: -20° to 60° (-4° to 140° F)
Shipping : -20° to 60° (-4° to 140° F)
Humidity Range Operating:
10% to 80% (non-condensing)
Humidity Range Non-operating:
Storage : 5% to 90% (non-condensing)
Shipping : 5% to 90% (non-condensing)
5000 m (16,500 ft) max
12,192 m (40,000 ft) max
- Compliant Standards
TCO Certified Displays
Product Safety, EMC and Environmental Datasheets
Dell Regulatory Compliance Home Page
Dell and the Environment
WHAT'S IN THE BOX
Monitor with stand
DisplayPort Cable (Mini DP to DP)
USB 3.0 upstream Cable
Drivers and Documentation media
Color Calibrated Factory Report
Quick Setup Guide