Do more than print. Boost productivity.
Print, scan, copy and fax, and get professional results. The full-featured V725w All-in-One Wireless Inkjet Printer can keep you productive and efficient.
- Enjoy 4-in-one convenience: Use one space-saving device to print, scan, copy and fax. Easily navigate printer menus with a 2.4” color LCD display.
- Use customizable shortcuts: One-touch shortcuts streamline tasks. For example, create a “scan to email” shortcut to send scans directly to an email account.
- Save time and energy: Gain efficiency with fast speeds, hands free 50-page ADF and two-sided printing. The Eco-Mode button helps save energy.
- Get connected: Access your V725w through its built-in Ethernet and embedded wireless 802.11b/g/n*. Print from Android™ mobile devices using the Dell Mobile Print app.
Go wireless. Be efficient. Stay Versatile.
Print, scan, copy and fax quickly and easily with the Dell V725w All-in-One Wireless Inkjet Printer.
Step up to professional quality at an outstanding value.Remarkable image quality and impressive print speeds make everyday jobs easier than ever.
- Save valuable time: Count on outstanding print speeds for your home and small office tasks. Print up to 35 ppm in black and up to 30 ppm in color (draft speed) as well as up to 10 ppm in black and 6 ppm in color (ISO speed).*
- Get brilliant photos and sharp documents: From personal photos to colorful office charts, experience vivid imagery with up to 4800x1200 dpi resolution. Enjoy crisp, professional-looking documents whether you’re printing, copying, scanning and faxing.
- Find more ways to save: With Dell individual inks, you’ll only need to replace the cartridge that runs out of ink.* For frequent printing, opt for high and extra high capacity replacement cartridges offering additional savings.
Help save energy and resources.Conserve where you can with the energy-conscious design and features of the V725w All-in-One Wireless Inkjet Printer.
- Eco-Mode: When engaged, the Eco-Mode enables two-sided printing and dimming of the LCD display when it’s not in use. The Eco-Mode button also switches your V725w into power saver mode after 10 minutes of nonuse for additional cost and energy savings.
- Responsible recycling: Return your empty ink cartridges to Dell and take advantage of free recycling. Visit www.dell.com/recycle for details.
- Choose an environmentally-conscious design: Rest assured your V725w All-in-One Wireless Inkjet Printer designed and built in compliance with the latest environmental standards, including WEEE, RoHS and Energy Star®.
Take advantage of comprehensive services.
Gain peace of mind with a valuable slate of service and support options that are available when you purchase your V725w All-in-One Wireless Inkjet Printer.
- Printer Type
Dell V725w All-In-One Wireless Inkjet Printer
Max Print Speed (Actual print speed will vary with use)
Up to 35 ppm - mono, up to 30 ppm - color (draft speed), up to 10 ppm in black and 6 ppm in color (ISO speed)
Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi
- Scan Resolution
Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi (optical resolution)
- Copy Speed (Actual copy speed will vary with use)
Up to 25 mono/21 color ppm(Letter/A4)
- Standard Input / Standard Output
150 sheets/50 sheets; 50-sheet Automatic Document Feeder
Letter, Legal, Executive, A4, B5, A5, A6, postcard (4" x 6") (4" X 8") , index card (3" x 5"), 3.5" x 5" (Photo), 5" x 7", Hagaki card, L, 2L, Custom Size (width 5 - 8½" x height 5 - 17" )
Plain, Premium Plain, Rich Color, Letterhead, Labels, Envelope, Heavy Plain, Heavy Rich Color, Business Card, Glossy Photo, Matte Photo, Inkjet Matte Brochure Light, Inkjet Matte Brochure Heavy, Inkjet Glossy Brochure Light, Inkjet Glossy Brochure Heavy, Transparency, Iron-On Transfer
7¾, 9, 10, DL, C5, B5, Custom Size envelopes
- Max Monthy Duty Cycle
Up to 10,000 sheets
- Replacement Ink Cartridges*
Single Use ink:
Series 31 Standard capacity (black, cyan, magenta or yellow); Page yield: 200 pages
Series 32 High capacity (cyan, magenta or yellow); Page yield: 430 pages
Series 33 Extra high capacity (black); Page yield: 750 pages
Series 33 Extra high capacity (cyan, magenta or yellow); Page yield: 700 pages
Series 34 Extra high capacity (black); Page yield: 750 pages
Regular Use Ink:
Series 33R Extra high capacity (black); Page yield: 750 pages
Series 33R Extra high capacity (cyan, magenta or yellow); Page yield: 700 pages
- 256 MB
- Network Support
Wireless and Ethernet
- Contents in the Box
Dell v725w All-In-One Wireless Inkjet Printer
User's Guide (included in the Installation CD)
Power Cord and Adapter
Individual Single Use Ship-with capacity Ink cartridges (Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, Black); Page yield: 400 pages
Set up Instructions (color poster)
Installation Software CD (software and drivers)
Minimum System Requirements
Windows Vista® ,
Linux:( Ubuntu, SUSE, Fedora)
Mas OS 10.4, 10.5, 10.6, 10.7
Services and Support
RoHS compliant, ENERGY STAR® compliant, WEEE compliant
This inkjet has an eco-mode that enables dimming of the LCD when inactive for 2 minutes and switching to Power Saver mode after 10 minutes of inactivity
Product Safety, EMC and Environmental Datasheets
Dell Regulatory Compliance Home Page
Dell and the Environment