A perfect fit
• Up to Intel® Core™ i5
• Up to Windows® 7 Professional (64 bit)
• Mini tower solution
• Supporting up to 8GB memory
• Up to 1GB graphics
• Supporting two HD monitors
• 19-in-1 card reader
• Up to 1.5TB* of HD
• 300W PS
You take care of business. Vostro has your IT covered.
Running a small business is demanding enough without having to be your own IT staff. With full-service support options behind every Vostro desktop we sell, Dell has the resources to keep you up and running smoothly.
Imagine having a virtual IT staff on call.
Do it yourself, when you want to.
Enjoy security that never sleeps.
Your data is your most valuable business asset. That’s why Dell offers Vostro 260 desktops with a range of specialized options to help keep your critical information safe around the clock.
Relax. We’ve got your backup.
Easily protect your trade secrets.
Maintain a healthy work environment.
- Intel® Pentium® Processor G630 (2.70GHz, 1066MHz FSB, 3MB L2 Cache)
2nd Generation Intel® Core™ i3-2120 Processor (3.3GHz, 3MB, 2C)
Operating System (Dell recommends Windows 10 Pro.)
- Windows® 7 Home Basic SP1 64 bit (English)
Windows® 7 Home Premium SP1 64 bit (English)
Windows® 7 Professional SP1 32 bit (English)
Windows® 7 Professional SP1 32 bit with XP Mode installed (English)
Windows® 7 Professional SP1 64 bit (English)
Windows® 7 Professional SP1 64 bit with XP Mode installed (English)
- Up to 1000GB* SATA hard drive (7200RPM)
- Intel HD Graphics / Intel HD Graphics 2000 (depends on the processor selected)
1GB AMD Radeon™ HD 6450 (DVI, HDMI, VGA)
1GB NVIDIA(R) GeForce(R) GT 530 (DVI, HDMI, VGA)
- 16X CD/DVD burner (DVD+/-RW) with double layer write capability
- Trend Micro Worry Free for Small Business
Physical security – Cable lock chassis security slot and padlock loop
Dell DataSafe Online Back-up
Dell Backup and Recovery Manager
- Mini-Tower: 300W ATX, PFC or non-PFC (varies by country) with 115/230VAC line switch, 50/60 Hz