Highly efficient microserver in a shared-infrastructure chassis
Tap into the concentrated power of the Dell™ PowerEdge™ C5125 microserver. Pack up to 12 PowerEdge C5125 microservers in a 3U chassis to promote efficient power use and help lower costs.
- Cost cutting and space saving. 12 independent server nodes share chassis, fans and power supplies to help reduce data center floor space.
- Simplified serviceability. All servers are cold-aisle accessible and include hot-swap power supplies and server nodes.
- Same-day support. Why wait? Choose the option of a 4-hour service support response time to help reduce downtime.
Just the Right Size
Efficiency never had so much clout
- Cut costs: The PowerEdge C5125 packs up to 12 microservers in a 3U chassis, sharing power and cooling resources, using only a fraction of the cooling fans compared to a stack of 1U servers.
- Save space: With 12 server nodes in a 3U chassis, the PowerEdge C5000 chassis has four times the density of three traditional single-socket 1U servers stacked together, enabling more computer power per U of rack space.
- Simplify servicing: Power supplies, interconnects and servers are all cold-aisle accessible, enabling a hot-aisle containment layout that is designed to promote efficient cooling and a more pleasant working environment in your data center.
Put your microserver to workEach independent hot-plug server node in the PowerEdge C5125 is mounted on a small sled that slides vertically into the 3U PowerEdge C5000 chassis. 12 such nodes together provide four times the density of three traditional single-node 1U rack servers. The compact system is ideal for:
- Hosting: Help maximize your productivity per square foot with high server-node density and a shared infrastructure that enables efficient cooling and cabling.
- Web 2.0: Fill your need for a Web front-end or a login server with the PowerEdge C5125. Its high-density design is perfect for quickly serving up static Web sites.
Inside the PowerEdge C5125
You can literally see that the PowerEdge™ C5125 microserver is designed for efficiency. The PowerEdge C5000 3U chassis features an optimized shared infrastructure built for 12 compact AMD-powered C5125 microservers, with all the features you need to get the job done while helping cut costs, save space and simplify servicing.
3.5" SATA (max 2 per server)
Dell ProSupport offers a suite of support services tailored to your business needs and resource strategy. For critical PowerEdge cloud solutions, we recommend Dell ProSupport Plus with SupportAssist or Dell ProSupport for comprehensive hardware and software support. For very large data center customers with a skilled support staff, we also offer ProSupport Flex for Data Center.
Dell PowerEdge C Services
Dell is dedicated to simplifying IT, and Dell™ Services can help you manage the complexities of growing and maintaining your hyperscale, high-performance and cloud computing data center environments. Dell’s broad portfolio of planning, implementation and support services can help accelerate your IT initiatives, so you can grow your business.
PowerEdge C Services are tailored to complement how you manage your data center. Options include:
- Consulting Services — Bring in experts and get it right, from the start.
- Deployment Services — Get new technology into production faster.
- Expert-level Tech Support — Critical, immediate support for critical systems.
- Support Tools — Prevent system downtime, increase productivity.
Dell Consulting Services
Dell Consulting Services guide and facilitate PowerEdge cloud server integration with business needs. Our experts offer deep expertise in cloud, virtualization, disaster recovery and data center transformation. We take a holistic and collaborative approach, analyze your business objectives and leverage the right technologies to meet your requirements.
With growing interest in cloud and virtualization tools, Dell Consulting Services offers a Cloud Readiness Assessment, one of the best ways to understand current environments and the hardware you need to move from a physical/virtual environment to a cloud model.
Dell Enterprise Deployment Services
Get your new cloud server up and running quickly and efficiently. Dell provides end-to-end deployment services — from rack integration to configuration and implementation — so your staff can confidently adopt your new technology with as little effort as possible. For more information, please contact your Dell representative.
Dell Training Services
Dell Education Services offers PowerEdge Server training courses designed to help you achieve more with your hardware investment. The curriculum is designed in conjunction with the server development team, as well as Dell’s technical support team, to ensure that the training delivers the information and practical, hands-on skills you and your team need to confidently deploy, manage and maintain your Dell Server solution.
Dell Support Tools
Dell’s automated and self-service tools simplify your support experience and minimize your effort when Dell systems require service. Dell’s portfolio of tools and technologies drive productivity, ensure uptime and maximize performance.
Reduce support effort, maintain device health and prevent issues from turning costly with automated proactive support. SupportAssist features include:
- Remote monitoring
- Automated issue detection and notification
- Automated case creation and contact from Dell
Boost productivity by centralizing support-case and replacement-parts dispatch management with this self-service support tool. Available online in 11 languages, through a mobile application and via APIs (application programming interfaces), TechDirect makes issue resolution easy, convenient and flexible.
Optimized for performance and efficiencyDell PowerEdge™ C servers are available with certified software from Dell partners to create optimized, fully-supported solutions that include hardware, software, service and support. These offerings include powerful solutions for data analytics, business intelligence and cloud computing.
Dell | Aster Data Analytics Solution
Together, Aster Data and Dell deliver large-scale data warehousing and advanced analytics so you have all the information you need to make the best possible decisions. The combination of Aster Data software, Dell hardware, and joint services and support from the two companies yields a powerful solution for big data analytics.
The Dell Cloud Solution for Web Applications
Take the guesswork out of building and running efficient public and private clouds with a turnkey cloud solution. The Dell Cloud Solution for Web Applications brings together optimized Dell hardware, Joyent software and joint services, so you can easily and quickly deploy and manage an elastic, on-demand cloud infrastructure with confidence, with as little or as much outside support as you want along the way.
The Dell | Canonical Cloud Solution
Dell and Canonical offer a powerful open source Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) cloud that leverages Ubuntu Enterprise Cloud, Standard Edition, powered by Eucalyptus on Dell PowerEdge C servers with joint service and support. It’s easy to use, compatible with other systems and software and as secure as they come.