The Cisco Catalyst® Blade Switch 3032 is a key component of the FlexIO architecture of the PowerEdge™ M1000e Modular Server Enclosure. FlexIO delivers a level of IO flexibility, bandwidth, features and investment protection that is truly exceptional in the blade server market. Built upon Cisco’s market-leading hardware and IOS® software, the Cisco® CBS 3032 is engineered with unique technologies specifically designed to meet the rigors of blade server-based application infrastructure. Specifically, the switch is designed to deliver high-performance, highly resilient connectivity while supporting ongoing IT initiatives around reducing server infrastructure complexity and TCO.
The Cisco Catalyst Blade Switch 3032 for Dell M1000E provides Dell M1000E customers with an integrated switching solution that dramatically reduces cable complexity. This solution offers consistent network services such as high availability, quality of service (QoS), and security. It uses the comprehensive Cisco management framework to simplify ongoing operations. Cisco advanced network services in combination with simplified management help reduce total cost of ownership (TCO).
REL & SMB - Managed POE Switches
Dell ProSupport – Designed to address the technology challenges you face today.
Dell ProSupport starts with the Dell ProSupport for IT service model designed for IT professionals like you. Dell ProSupport for IT provides:
- 7x24 Direct access to Dell Expert
- Fast-track dispatch for Dell-certified technicians
- Escalation management through Dell’s Global Command Centers
Mission Critical – Perfect for server and storage environments where avoiding unplanned downtime and reducing recovery time through priority response are a must. The package includes priority 4-hour onsite* service or optional 2-hour response with 6-hour hardware repair, Dell’s proven Critical Situation process, and emergency dispatch.
|Basic Hardware Warranty|
- Three-year Unit Exchange limited warranty supplemented with one year Next Business Day On-site* Response
- 7-day/24-hour Telephone Technical Support for troubleshooting and diagnosis of Dell hardware
Customization and Set-Up
- Installation – Dell provides streamlined standard installation services so you can easily choose the specific package that quickly gets new systems into the workspace and old systems out.