Double the Storage Capacity and Reduce Your Backup WindowThe Linear Tape-Open Ultrium 4 (LTO-4) technology offers up to 800-GB* native capacity with a transfer rate of 432 GB/hr. That is 100 percent growth in capacity — while shrinking the backup window by one-third — over previous generations of LTO drives. With a 3-GB* Serial Attached SCSI (SAS) interface, the PowerVault LTO-4-120 HH leverages higher transfer rates over traditional SCSI interfaces.
PowerVault LTO-4-120 HH is the first drive in its class to offer device-level encryption. This enables organizations to protect their data efficiently without the added cost and expense of software-based encryption.
- Single external LTO-4 tape drive, internal model available within server configurations
- High performance and capacity that back up a maximum of 800 GB* (native) of information at up to 432 GB/hr (native)
- Read-and-write compatible with LTO-4 and LTO-3 media and read compatible with LTO-2
- Available with LTO-4, write-once, read-many (WORM) media to protect your data from being altered or changed
- Device-level encryption that simplifies the encryption process by helping to eliminate the need and cost of software-based encryption