Manage Your Data Center From One Console Anytime, Anywhere
- Featured at $6,445.00*
Easily control multiple servers from a single console with the Dell™ KVM (keyboard, video, mouse) 4322DS remote console switch. Local and remote access to your data center for upgrades and patches simplifies server management and reduces downtime costs.
- Connect devices easily with four USB 2.0 ports, two PDU ports, and 32 Analog Rack Interface (ARI) ports to access servers and serial devices
- Manage from anywhere with two local users (video head and ACI) and four remote users (using Ethernet or modem connection)
- No tools needed for installation thanks to Dell ReadyRails™ mounting interface
Simplify Your Server ManagementMaximize your business resources with Dell KVM remote console switches (RCSs) with:
- Enhanced firmware and on-board Web interface
- Local and remote access
- Support for Common Access Cards (CAC)
Choose from a number of options to connect to the Dell KVM 4322DS:
- Performance you need — Enhanced 16:10 and 4:3 video display, field-upgradable firmware and seamless integration with Dell servers and accessories.
- Security you depend on — CAC support with encryption for smart cards and password protection for local users.
- High availability — Support for dual power supply units and dual Gigabit Ethernet ports for redundancy.
- Enhance productivity — At-the-rack access anytime; remote patches and upgrades can be made from anywhere using virtual media.
Flexible and Scalable
The Dell KVM 4322DS can grow with your business, helping manage up to 1,024 servers when tiered with additional Dell 32-port KVM console switches. You can also install software and perform upgrades for your data center remotely.
- Server Interface Pods The Dell KVM 4322DS is compatible with all available Server Interface Pods (SIPs), including USB 2.0 with virtual media/smart card support for servers and True Serial for accessing serial devices using Telnet/SSH.
- Easy installation Enjoy tool-less installation for 0U and 1U rack space with the Dell ReadyRails mounting interface. The device can mount in the front or back of the rack and comes with a blanking panel.
- Peace of mind The Dell KVM 4322DS supports Dell and third-party servers and serial devices and includes the technical support and warranty* service you need to stay up and running.
Maximum connectivityThe Dell KVM 4322DS has eight analog rack interface (ARI) ports for connecting to SIPs attached to servers or serial devices and two power distribution unit (PDU) ports for monitoring metered or managed PDUs.
- Five SIPs — PS/2, USB, USB2 virtual media, USB2 virtual media + CAC, and serial — are available to address a variety of connectivity needs for servers and serial devices.
- One SIP can replace a bulky keyboard/video/mouse (KVM) cable by converting the signals and driving them up to 50 feet through a single CAT 5 cable. The SIP cable draws power from the server, and it is designed to keep the server working properly even if the Dell KVM connection goes down.
Easy to ManageManage your data center using the Dell RCS software or the on-board Web interface (OBWI).
- The RCS software is a cross-platform management application that enables you to view and control the Dell KVM and all attached servers. It provides secure switch-based authentication, data transfers and username/password storage.
- The OBWI provides similar management functions as the RCS software. It is launched directly from the switch through a Web browser, and any servers connected to the RCS are automatically detected. The OBWI also supports Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP) authentication, which enables permission for multiple RCSs to be managed through a single interface.
The Dell KVM comes ready to use with Dell RCS software and is compatible with Avocent® DSView® 3 management software.
- Dual power supply units for redundancy
Connectors: 2 IEC C14
Heat dissipation: 47 BTU/hr
AC input range: 100 - 240 VAC
AC frequency: 50/60 Hz auto-sensing
AC input current rating: 1.25 A
AC input power (maximum): 40W
- Integrated Remote Console Switch software for local access
- On-board Web Interface via browser for remote access
- Compatible with Avocent DSView 3 management software
Environmental Operating Conditions
Operating: 32 to 122 degrees Fahrenheit (0 to 50 degrees Celsius)
Non-operating: -4 to 158 degrees Fahrenheit (-20 to 70 degrees Celsius)
Air Flow is from non-port side (Front) to port side (Back)
Operating: 20% to 80% relative humidity (non-condensing)
Non-operating: 5% to 95% relative humidity, 38.7 degrees C maximum wet bulb temperature
- Dual independent local port video paths (one dedicated to ACI for tiering)
- Agentless control and access for up to 4 remote users
- Dual Gigabit Ethernet ports for redundancy
- Dual stack IPv4 and IPv6 for simultaneous access
- Modem connection for access to switch when Ethernet is not available
- Flash-upgradeable firmware
- 32 ports for connections to servers or serial devices
- True serial capability through Secure Shell (SSH) and Telnet
- Optional support for managing up to 2 intelligent power devices
- Up to 4 USB 2.0 ports for connecting to keyboard, mouse, or other devices
Virtual Media Support
- Configurable for local or remote (digital) connectivity
Common Access Card (CAC) capability
- Smart card support with encryption
- 128-bit SSL, AES, DES, and 3DES
- Native support for Microsoft Active Directory
- Multi-platform support for PS/2, USB, USB 2.0 and serial devices
- USB 2.0 SIP options for Virtual Media and CAC\
- RCS is compatible with all Dell SIPs and Avocent IQ modules
- Analog VGA, SVGA, and XGA
- 16:10 widescreen, up to 1680 x 1050
- 4:3 standard, up to 1600 x 1200
- ReadyRails™ static rails for tool-less mounting in 4-post racks with square or unthreaded round holes or tooled mounting in 4-post threaded and 2-post (Telco) racks
- Also comes with 0U mounting bracket for use in Dell racks
- Form factor: 1U or 0U rack mount
- Dimensions (in): 1.72 x 17.00 x 9.20 (Height x Width x Depth)
- Weight (without cables): 7.6 lb (3.4 kg)