Save space. Ease your budget.
Reduce costs and clutter with this affordable all-in-one desktop, offering high performance in a simple, compact design with optional touch screen and up to Windows 8 Pro.
View All Options
The right fit at an affordable priceFrom the classroom to the office, the OptiPlex 3011 all-in-one offers a cost-effective, space-saving desktop PC that easily integrates into your environment.
- Conserve valuable desk space with a clean and simple all-in-one design.
- Work comfortably in virtually any position with flexible VESA mounting options.
- Further minimize desktop clutter with an optional wireless keyboard and mouse
High performance for a productivity boost
Take on your challenging assignments with a high-performance OptiPlex featuring powerful Intel® Core™ processors.
- Boost productivity with up to 3rd Gen Intel® Core™ i3 or Intel® Core™ i5 processors.
- Choose Windows 7 Professional or Windows 8 Pro for easy productivity.
- Easily run multiple programs simultaneously with up to 8GB memory.*
- Accelerate your video performance with optional AMD discrete graphics.
Collaboration friendlyCommunicate, collaborate and share across your entire office or campus with a full set of features to help you connect and interact.
- Connect using Wireless LAN, Bluetooth® and Gigabit Ethernet (GbE).
- Easily set up VoIP using the integrated front microphone and headphone mini jacks.
- Support fast data transfers with native high-speed USB 3.0.
- Communicate face-to-face with an optional high-definition (HD) camera, Microsoft Lync and Lync-certified headsets.
Exceptional manageabilityKeep IT running smoothly and your desktops under control with powerful management features.
- Easily deploy and manage your PCs with Dell driver packs and configuration tools.
- Reduce costs to set up, monitor and update systems with Dell’s automated update packages and Dell KACE systems management appliances.
Help ensure extended stability in your IT environment with long lifecycles and with help from comprehensive service and support options.
- Manage transitions with ease, thanks to long product lifecycles.
- Work confidently knowing you have an expert technician available 24x7 online or by phone for unexpected hardware and software issues with optional Dell ProSupport.*
- Simplify deployments and create a standardized environment with Dell Configuration and Deployment Services and Dell Imaging Services.
Integrated solutions for security and control
Enhance the security and management of your OptiPlex systems with robust, integrated solutions.
- Dell Data Protection helps you secure data and control user access with flexible, easily managed solutions.
- Dell Systems Management with Dell KACE offers centralized and automated management to help reduce administration time and costs.
- Dell Cloud Desktop and Dell Cloud Client Computing can improve service delivery to your desktops and help safeguard your data.
Choose your accessories and services
Essential accessories for your OptiPlex 3011 all-in-oneComplete your OptiPlex 3011 all-in-one with a wireless keyboard and mouse, external hard drive or color laser printer. Look for these great products and more at checkout.
Free yourself from cable clutter with a wireless keyboard and mouse combo.
Store your photos, movies and files on a lightweight, portable hard drive and transfer data quickly with USB 3.0
Boost productivity with a multifunction color printer featuring excellent print quality, time-saving features and low cost per page.
Processor Help Me Choose
- Intel® Core™ i5 (3470S)
- Intel® Core™ i3 (3220)
Operating SystemHelp Me Choose
- Windows 7 Professional, Media, 64-bit, English
- Intel® B75 Express Chipset
- Intel® Integrated Graphics
- Removable Media
Dell 8-in-1 Media Card Reader (standard)
Optional optical disk drives
Ports, Slots & Chassis
- System Dimensions without stand
(H x W x D) Inches / (cm)
Min. System Weight with stand (lbs/kg)
12.7 x 20.0 x 2.5/
(32.3 x 50.7 x 6.3)
15.3 / 7.0
12.7 x 20.0 x 2.6/
(32.3 x 50.7 x 6.6)
17.9 / 8.1
2 External USB 3.0 ports (side), 4 External USB 2.0 ports (rear); 4 Internal USB 2.0 ports; 1 Serial port; 1 RJ-45; 1 Line-in (stereo/microphone), 1 Line-out (side)
Stand Depth inches / (cm)
8.7 / (22)
Stand Weight (lbs/kg)
3.31 / 1.5
Number of Bays
1 internal 3.5”
1 half-mini PCIe connector (WLAN)
20” WLED, 1600x900 HD+ resolution with anti-glare coating; optional projected capacitive Touchscreen with glossy coating
- Keyboards: Dell USB Entry Keyboard, optional Dell Multimedia Pro Keyboard and Dell Wireless Keyboard
Mouse: Dell USB Optical Mouse, optional Dell Laser Mouse and Dell Wireless Mouse (bundled with Dell Wireless Keyboard)
Audio Speakers: Internal Dell audio speaker (standard)
Fixed 1280x720 webcam (0.92 MP)
- In-Band Systems Management
- Product Safety, EMC and Environmental Datasheets
Dell Regulatory Compliance Home Page
Dell and the Environment
Environmental & Regulatory Standards
Environmental Standards (eco-labels): ENERGY STAR 5.2, EPEAT Registered, CECP, WEEE, Japan Energy Law , South Korea Eco-label, EU RoHS, China RoHS
Other Environmental Options: Carbon Off-set; Asset Resale and Recovery Service
- 180W power adapter; ENERGY STAR 5.2 qualified
With Dell ProSupport, you can expect:
- 24x7 direct access to highly trained experts who provide enterprise-level, tech-to-tech support
- Remote and on-site support with four and eight hour parts & labor response options
- Incident-based third-party software assistance for data center and end-user applications, OS, and firmware troubleshooting
- Emergency parts and labor dispatch, in parallel with troubleshooting for issues you identify as severity level 1
- Access to secure online management of parts, convenient for servicing your own hardware
- Options to remotely monitor and manage your data center hardware
- Options for data and asset protection services
Data Management and Protection
Asset Management and Protection
IT Advisory Services
|Provides enhanced proactive capabilities through:|
|Customization and setup|
For fast, trouble-free installation of your system, including installing into a pre-built rack where applicable. For advanced installation requirements your Dell representative can provide a customised quotation.
Our end-to-end deployment services are designed to simplify and accelerate the customization and utilization of your new systems. Dell Deployment Services include everything from order consolidation to coordination of deployment resources.
With Dell Configuration Services, your company receives fully functional systems ready for use by end users or for installation in your data center.Dell Configuration Services can help remove the complexity and frustration associated with deploying new equipment. You avoid excessive downtime in deploying new systems and can eliminate the risks and unnecessary complexity associated with supporting nonstandard configurations in your environment.
Have your image loaded on your PCs prior to shipping. By allowing Dell Services to load your image as your systems are being built, you’ll be able to receive fully imaged laptops and desktops and minimize disruption to your day-to-day operations.
Want to be able to control and effectively manage the status of your computer equipment? Our asset tags and ship-box labels make identifying, tracking, securing and recovering your computers easier, simpler and more affordable.
Computrace by Absolute® Software helps your organization locate lost or stolen systems and protect the corporate data that resides on these machines. Computrace allows you to centrally manage your IT assets, identify missing assets and enforce software policies. In the event of loss or theft – Computrace One can help recover the asset.
Allows customization and personalization of BIOS information for your organisation . An automated way to save time and effort creating basic system settings. Provides additional security and change control.
Hard Drive Partitioning
Minimize the risk of damaging crucial Operating System files and increase flexibility by storing your data on separate partitions with no need to purchase and install expensive disk partitioning software.
Asset Resale and Recycling
Asset Resale and Recycling offers safe and environmentally appropriate disposal or donation solutions for outdated or end of life IT assets. This service include transportation, flexible logistics, equipment processing, donation charity nomination, detailed data security and environmental reports at affordable prices.