Power meets manageability.
Unleash productivity with the powerful OptiPlex 9020 — Dell’s most manageable desktop featuring Intel® Core™ vPro™ processor technology, up to Windows 8 Pro and Dell’s unique vPro extensions.
View All Options
High performance for demanding jobsBreeze through your toughest jobs with our most powerful OptiPlex desktop.
- Boost productivity with up to 4th Gen Intel® Core™ i5 and Intel® Core™ i7 processors.
- Select Windows 8 Pro or Windows 7 Professional and power up a desktop that is ready to work, right from the start.
- Store plenty of data and access it quickly with hard drive, solid-state drive (SSD) or high-performance solid-state hybrid drive (SSHD) options.
- Easily run multiple applications simultaneously with up to 32GB of high-bandwidth Double Data Rate 3 (DDR3) memory.*
- Multitask with up to three displays and accelerate your graphics performance with optional discrete graphics.
Business-class controlEasily manage the entire desktop fleet and keep your business running smoothly with exceptional, integrated manageability features.
- Remotely manage and update your desktops with next-generation Intel® vPro™ technology.
- Perform one-to-many, out-of-band BIOS management with Dell’s unique Intel vPro extensions for BIOS management and hard drive wipe.
- Reduce costs to deploy, monitor and update systems with Dell’s automated tools and utilities for client systems management.
- Centralized control and security through delivery of on-demand virtual desktops from the cloud to stateless and diskless Dell OptiPlex Cloud Desktops, powered by Dell Wyse WSM.
Data protection from desktop to the cloudProtect your data no matter where it resides — from desktop to mobile to the cloud — with comprehensive security and encryption solutions.
- Centrally manage data-encryption policies across devices without disrupting end users or existing IT processes with Dell Data Protection | Encryption (DDP | E).
- Control access to systems and data with Dell Data Protection | Security Tools for single sign-on and authentication management.
- Tighten security with self-encrypted drive and user-authentication options.
- Delete data remotely with Dell’s unique Intel® vPro™ extension for remote hard drive wipe.
Connectivity for easy collaborationCollaborate and share data efficiently with colleagues across your organization with fast connectivity and communications features.
- Connect using onboard Gigabit Ethernet (GbE), optional Wireless LAN or optional Bluetooth®.
- Easily set up VoIP communications with headphone mini-jacks, Microsoft® Lync® and Lync-certified headsets.
- Support fast data transfers with native high-speed USB 3.0 support.
Flexible configurations for your workspaceSeamlessly integrate your PC into any office environment and work on virtually any size desk. OptiPlex 9020 desktops offer flexibility with a range of chassis sizes.
- Deploy with flexibility and select from multiple configuration options, including three different chassis sizes and a space-saving all-in-one design.
- Conserve valuable workspace with the ultrasmall form factor chassis — one of the smallest business desktops available with an internal power supply.
- Provide room for legacy PCI cards with the OptiPlex 9020 mini tower chassis.
- Minimize desktop clutter with Dell’s wireless keyboards and mice.
Integrated solutions to protect and manageMaximize the efficiency, security and management of your OptiPlex systems with robust, integrated solutions.
- Dell Data Protection helps you secure data and control user access with comprehensive, flexible, easily managed data protection and access-control solutions.
- Dell Systems Management with Dell KACE offers efficient, centralized and automated management to help you save time and money.
- Dell Cloud Desktop and Dell Cloud Client Computing help you improve service delivery to your desktops and enhance productivity with streamlined management and seamless access to data and resources.
Environmentally consciousHelp lower your power use and reduce your environmental footprint with highly efficient OptiPlex desktops.
- ENERGY STAR 5.2 compliance, EPEAT registration and efficient power supplies provide assurance that your OptiPlex is designed for efficiency.
- An environmentally conscious design, including a chassis built from 10 percent postconsumer recycled plastics, can help lower your environmental footprint.
Choose your accessories and services
Essential accessories for your OptiPlex 9020Complete your OptiPlex 9020 with a widescreen monitor and a dual monitor stand. Look for these great products and more at checkout.
Dell UltraSharp U2412M 24" Widescreen Monitor
Display over a billion colors in crystal-clear, Full HD resolution of 1920x1200.
Dell MDS14 Dual Monitor Stand
Optimize your dual monitor setup to improve
productivity and reduce desktop clutter.
- Intel® Q87 Express Chipset
- Supports optional optical disc drives and media card reader options (MT Only)
- Integrated Intel® I217LM Ethernet LAN 10/100/1000; supports optional PCIe 10/100/1000 network card, optional wireless 802.11n card
Note, the integrated Intel connection is required to support Intel® vPro™ Technology
- Trusted Platform Module* (TPM) 1.2, Dell Data Protection|SecurityTools, Dell Data Protection|Encryption, Chassis lock slot support, optional Chassis Intrusion Switch, Setup/BIOS Password, I/O Interface Security, optional Smart Card keyboards, Intel® Trusted Execution Technology, Intel® Identity Protection Technology, Intel® Ant-Theft Technology, KACE Security, Dell Secure Works, BIOS support for optional Computrace*
- Intel® vPro Technology (iAMT 9.0) ) including Dell unique vPro extensions; Intel® Standard Manageability; No Out of Band Systems Management
- Environmental Standards (eco-labels): ENERGY STAR 5.2, EPEAT Registered*, CECP, WEEE, Japan Energy Law, South Korea E-standby, South Korea Eco-label (for SFF/USFF only), EU RoHS, China RoHS
Other Environmental Options: Carbon Off-set; Asset Resale and Recovery Service.
USFF BFR/PVC Free*
Product Safety, EMC and Environmental Datasheets
Dell Regulatory Compliance Home Page
Dell and the Environment
- Minitower (MT)
Dimensions (H x W x D) Inches/(cm) : 14.2 x 6.9 x 16.4 /(36.0 x 17.5 x 41.7)
Min. Weight (lbs/kg) : 20.68 / 9.4
Number of Bays : 2 internal 3.5”
2 external 5.25”
Expansion Slots : 1 full height PCIe x16
1 full height PCIe x16 (wired x 4)
1 full height PCIe x1
1 full height PCI
Power Supply* Unit (PSU) : Standard 290W PSU Active PFC or optional 290W up to 90% Efficient PSU (80 PLUS Gold); ENERGY STAR 5.2 compliant, Active PFC
Small Form Factor (SFF)
Dimensions (H x W x D) Inches/(cm) : 11.4 x 3.7 x 12.3 /(29.0 x 9.3 x 31.2)
Min. Weight (lbs/kg) : 13.2 /6.0
Number of Bays : 1 internal 3.5”
1 external 5.25” (slimline)
Expansion Slots : PCIe x16
PCIe x16 wired as x4
Power Supply Unit (PSU) : Standard 255W PSU Active PFC or optional 255W up to 90% Efficient PSU (80 PLUS Gold); ENERGY STAR 5.2 compliant, Active PFC
Ultra Small Form Factor (USFF)
Dimensions (H x W x D) Inches/(cm) : 9.3 x 2.6 x 9.4 /(23.7 x 6.5 x 24.0)
Min. Weight (lbs/kg) : 7.26 / 3.3
Number of Bays : 1 internal 2.5”
1 external 5.25” (slimline)
Expansion Slots : 1 miniPCIe connector
Power Supply* Unit (PSU) : 200W up to 90% Efficient PSU (80 PLUS Gold); ENERGY STAR 5.2 compliant, Active PFC
4 External USB 3.0 ports (2 front, 2 rear) and 6 External USB 2.0 ports (2 front, 4 rear, except USFF – 4 rear only) and 2 Internal USB 2.0 (MT only); 1 RJ-45; 1 Serial; 1 VGA; 2 DisplayPort; 2 PS/2 (MT/SFF only); 2 Line-in (stereo/microphone), 2 Line-out (headphone/speaker)
Dell Entry Standard and Widescreen Flat Panel Analog:
Dell E1713S, E1913S, E1913, E1912H, E2013H, E2213H
Dell Professional Digital Standard and Widescreen Flat Panel:
Dell P1913S, P1913. P2012H, P2212H, P2312H
Keyboards: Dell USB Entry Keyboard, Dell Multimedia Pro Keyboard, Dell Smart Card Keyboard
Mouse: Dell USB Optical Mouse, Dell Laser Mouse
Audio Speakers: Internal Dell Business audio speaker, Dell AX210 2.0 Desktop Speakers and Dell AX510 Sound Bar Speakers
With Dell ProSupport, you can expect:
- 24x7 direct access to highly trained experts who provide enterprise-level, tech-to-tech support
- Remote and on-site support with four and eight hour parts & labor response options
- Incident-based third-party software assistance for data center and end-user applications, OS, and firmware troubleshooting
- Emergency parts and labor dispatch, in parallel with troubleshooting for issues you identify as severity level 1
- Access to secure online management of parts, convenient for servicing your own hardware
- Options to remotely monitor and manage your data center hardware
- Options for data and asset protection services
Data Management and Protection
Asset Management and Protection
IT Advisory Services
|Provides enhanced proactive capabilities through:|
|Customization and setup|
For fast, trouble-free installation of your system, including installing into a pre-built rack where applicable. For advanced installation requirements your Dell representative can provide a customised quotation.
Our end-to-end deployment services are designed to simplify and accelerate the customization and utilization of your new systems. Dell Deployment Services include everything from order consolidation to coordination of deployment resources.
With Dell Configuration Services, your company receives fully functional systems ready for use by end users or for installation in your data center.Dell Configuration Services can help remove the complexity and frustration associated with deploying new equipment. You avoid excessive downtime in deploying new systems and can eliminate the risks and unnecessary complexity associated with supporting nonstandard configurations in your environment.
Have your image loaded on your PCs prior to shipping. By allowing Dell Services to load your image as your systems are being built, you’ll be able to receive fully imaged laptops and desktops and minimize disruption to your day-to-day operations.
Want to be able to control and effectively manage the status of your computer equipment? Our asset tags and ship-box labels make identifying, tracking, securing and recovering your computers easier, simpler and more affordable.
Computrace by Absolute® Software helps your organization locate lost or stolen systems and protect the corporate data that resides on these machines. Computrace allows you to centrally manage your IT assets, identify missing assets and enforce software policies. In the event of loss or theft – Computrace One can help recover the asset.
Allows customization and personalization of BIOS information for your organisation . An automated way to save time and effort creating basic system settings. Provides additional security and change control.
Hard Drive Partitioning
Minimize the risk of damaging crucial Operating System files and increase flexibility by storing your data on separate partitions with no need to purchase and install expensive disk partitioning software.
Asset Resale and Recycling
Asset Resale and Recycling offers safe and environmentally appropriate disposal or donation solutions for outdated or end of life IT assets. This service include transportation, flexible logistics, equipment processing, donation charity nomination, detailed data security and environmental reports at affordable prices.