Adds up to 16.48 Teraflops of Computational Power to your Data Center
Organizations looking for greater computational speed for oil and gas exploration, scientific research, climate simulation, gaming and other compute-intensive tasks.
Problem Solver Extraordinaire
If you're looking for oil, predicting the weather or just trying to develop a more lifelike computer game, the PowerEdge™ C410x specializes in value-added performance.
- Tons of horsepower — 16 PCIe slots for massive general-purpose graphics processing unit (GPGPU) calculations
- Lots of options — Supports up to eight host connections to up to 16 GPU cards for maximum flexibility
- Super-fast results — 4x the PCIe slots per server than competing PCIe expansion chassis
Extreme Number CruncherBy populating the PowerEdge™ C410x with GPU PCIe cards, you can turn your servers into computing powerhouses that can satisfy your never-ending quest for customizable speed.
- Up to 16.48 teraflops — x16 PCIe lanes allocated to a host interface connection means up to 16,480 gigaflops of parallel calculating power at your disposal.
- First with the most — The PowerEdge C410x is the first PCIe enclosure of its kind with up to 16 slots in one chassis.
- Multiple configurations — Mix and match PCIe devices to set the right ratio for maximum application performance.
The PowerEdge C410x PCIe expansion chassis is qualified for NVIDIA® Tesla™ compute modules, as well as for use with the PowerEdge C6100 server.
Easy to own and operate
The PowerEdge™ C410x PCIe expansion chassis is designed to concentrate tremendous computer power in a simple, scalable format that brings improved space-, weight- and cost-efficiency to your data center.
The PowerEdge C410x is a 3U expansion chassis designed to save space and weight.
A dedicated Intelligent Platform Management Interface (IPMI) management port notifies you of voltage and temperature variations and any other system issues that may need attention.
Hot-add PCIe slots, hot-pluggable fans and redundant power supplies stretch system uptime and enable on-the-fly servicing.
- 3U rack mount
PCI Express (PCIe) Modules
- Up to 16 available slots, 10 front, 6 rear x16 slots
PCIe Form Factors
- Half-height/half-length and full-height/half-length, up to 225W per module passively cooled PCIe modules are only available with cards installed.
- 8 PCIe 2.0 x 16 iPASS ports
PCIe Cards Supported
- NVIDIA® Tesla™ M2075, M2090, K10 and K20
- On-board BMC
Dedicated management port
- 4 x 1400W hot-plug, high-efficiency power supplies
- N + 1 power supply redundancy
- Maximum draw of 3600W
- Shared redundant cooling with high-efficiency hot-plug 92mm fans
Host Interface Card (HIC)
- NVIDIA single-port HIC
Note: NVIDIA dual-port HIC not supported on the PowerEdge C6100 due to card form factor
Host Interface Card (HIC) Form Factor
- Low profile, PCIe x 16 Gen 2, single port
- 6.6” x 2.713”
- 9.74W per HIC
- 2.0m iPASS cable
Validated Host Platforms
- PowerEdge C6145 and C6220
Note: Other PowerEdge servers that support/qualify the NVIDIA HIC single port card could support the PowerEdge C410x with spread spectrum clocking turned off.
- IT Consulting Services
- Rack Integration (U.S. only)
- Server and Storage Deployment
- Support Services
Dell Services and SupportDell is dedicated to simplifying IT, and Dell Services can help you manage the complexities of growing and maintaining your hyperscale, high-performance and cloud computing environments. Dell’s broad portfolio of planning, implementation and maintenance services can help accelerate your IT initiatives and grow your business.
Dell Services can be tailored to complement how you manage your environment. Options include, but are not limited to, infrastructure consulting services to help you optimize your data center, custom rack integration to quickly add racks of compute capacity and expert level tech-to-tech phone support with fast-track dispatch. Whatever the situation, Dell can help you break through complexity with services tailored to your needs.
Dell IT Consulting Services
Dell global infrastructure consulting services utilize skilled solution architects, innovative tools, automated analysis and our own intellectual property to give you rapid insight into the root causes of unnecessary complexity. We seek better answers than traditional service models, based on our belief that solving problems should not need armies of people. Our strategy is to help customers quickly identify high-impact, short-duration projects that deliver ROI and free up resources to obtain competitive advantage. The result is practical, action-orientated plans with specific, predictable, measurable outcomes.
Suggested Dell IT Consulting services for the PowerEdge C series:
- Dell Data Center Planning and Management
Dell Configuration and Deployment Services
Dell Configuration and Deployment Services don't follow the traditional one-size-fits-all approach. They're modular, so you get to choose what you need for your business. Through featureS such as flexible deployment options and asset recovery services, we've got what you need, when you need it.
Our factory, remote and onsite installation services for servers make efficient use of your employees' time by helping speed up activities such as configuration and deployment, allowing them to focus more on your business.
Dell Asset Recovery and Recycling Services help you recover and dispose of owned or leased computer equipment, following EPA guidelines.
Suggested Dell Configuration and Deployment Services for the PowerEdge C series:
- Server and Storage Deployment
- Rack Integration
Dell Support Services
Dell Support Services are a comprehensive, configurable suite designed to simplify and optimize your IT environment. From desktop to data center, Dell Support Services addresses everyday and unique IT challenges through options such as next-business-day support, asset and data protection, specialized onsite services, proactive maintenance and parts management, and remote advisory services — backed by global command centers and expert centers around the world.
Suggested Dell Configuration and Deployment Services for the PowerEdge™ C series:
- Basic Hardware
- Dell ProSupport for IT
- Dell ProSupport with Enterprise-Wide Contract
- Dell Online Self Dispatch
- Specialized Onsite Support
GPU programming resources are available from a variety of companies and sites, including the following.
- NVIDIA® CUDA™ training and consulting services
- The Khronos™ Group OpenCL™ community
- GPGPU.org developer resources
- NVIDIA Developer Zone
- AMD forums on GPU developer tools, graphics programming and more