Performance, flexibility and security
Get the most from your applications while protecting your data with the ISV-certified Dell Precision™ R7610 rack Workstation.
View All Options
Peak performance and increased securityAdd a Dell Precision R7610 rack Workstation to your data center for exceptional performance and security. The Dell Precision R7610 keeps your valuable data in your data center at all times and allows secure access only through soft- or zero-client devices. This rack Workstation solution also reduces the potential liability of lost or damaged physical assets in the field.
- Take on the toughest jobs with up to two 8-core Intel® Xeon® processors E5-2600.
- Available with Windows 7 Professional or Windows 8 Pro.
- Increase client-level security with stateless, decode-only client devices.
- Maintain peak performance with the Dell Precision Performance Optimizer. It’s the world’s first automated Workstation performance tool that provides automatic performance optimization, system maintenance, tracking and reporting.
- Achieve amazing graphics performance with GPU pass-through in virtualized environments via 3 PCIe x16 Gen 3 225W double-wide slots supporting up to ultra-high-end Workstation-class NVIDIA® Quadro, NVIDIA® Grid K2A or NVIDIA Tesla GPGPU cards.
- Multitask with up to 512GB* of RAM in 16DIMM slots (where available).
Flexible deployment for 1:1 or virtualized environmentsYou’ll discover a great deal of deployment flexibility in the rack-based Dell Precision R7610.
For maximum performance, deploy it as a one-to-one Workstation solution using the optional Wyse P25 zero client device. This solution uses Teradici Tera 2 hardware-based compression and the PCoIP protocol for remote connectivity providing a superb, responsive Workstation experience.
For virtualized Citrix environments, you can extend your productivity and security benefits via GPU pass through for up to four users with Nvidia Quadro graphics cards or up to six users with the Nvidia Grid K2A solution.
Later this year, you can expect even greater scalability and ROI with one-to-many virtualized deployment capability.
Why a rack? Because your work demands it.
ISV certificationIndependent Software Vendor (ISV) Certification is your peace of mind that the Dell Precision Workstations you purchase are capable of running the high-performance applications you rely on each day. ISV certification is the result of hundreds of engineering hours and rigorous testing that have been poured into Dell Precision Workstations to optimize performance with leading industry applications. ISV certifications include:
- Autodesk® Maya®
- Dassault Systèmes SolidWorks®
- PTC® Creo®
- And many more applications for engineering, architecture, oil and gas research and scientific analysis.
Smart designThe Dell Precision R7610 offers the same power and scalability found in our highest-performing tower Workstations with the convenience of a slim 2U design.
- Preserve workspace with a 2U Workstation that easily resides in your data center.
- Maintain uptime through optional redundant power supplies.
- Obtain outstanding graphics and GPU compute performance through the capability to fit three double-wide, high-end graphics cards (or two multi-core compute (MCC) cards and one double-wide high-end graphics card) into a slim 2U chassis.
- The integrated LSI SATA/SAS controller can support up to six 2.5” hard drives for maximum storage capability.
Memory you can count onYou keep working, no matter what challenges you face. Dell’s exclusive, patented Reliable Memory Technology Pro helps ensure that your Workstations will too. This new technology maximizes uptime by eliminating virtually all memory errors so the Workstations can become more reliable over time, providing a stable and reliable platform you can trust. RMT Pro works in conjunction with error-correcting code (ECC) memory to detect and isolate memory errors. With a simple system reboot, RMT isolates the defective area in memory essentially hiding it from the Workstation by marking it unusable.
Choose your accessories and services
Essential accessories for your Dell Precision R7610 Rack WorkstationComplete your Dell Precision R7610 Rack Workstation with a pair of high-performance monitors and a dual monitor stand designed to help preserve desktop space. Look for these great products and more at checkout
Dell UltraSharp U2413 24" Monitor
View your work in outstanding clarity with this energy-efficient monitor.
Dell MDS14 Dual Monitor Stand
Optimize your dual monitor setup to improve productivity and reduce desktop clutter.
Choose Dell’s premium support service, Dell ProSupport, for 24/7 direct telephone access to advanced-level technicians based in your region. Whether you have one office or hundreds around the world, protect your investments with this simple yet flexible approach.
Processor Help Me Choose
- Intel® XEON_12 (E5-2697)
- Intel® XEON_10 (E5-2670, E5-2680)
- Intel® XEON_8 (E5-2687W, E5-2680, E5-2665, E5-2650)
- Intel® Xeon® 6-Core (E5-2667, E5-2630, E5-2620)
- Intel® Xeon® Quad Core (E5-2637, E5-2643, E5-2609, E5-2603)
- Windows 7 Professional, 64-bit, French
- Windows 7 Ultimate, 64-bit, French
- Windows 7 Ultimate, 64-bit, English
- Windows 7 Ultimate, 32-bit, English
- Windows 7 Professional, 64-bit, English
- Windows 7 Professional, 32-bit, English
- Windows 7 Professional, SP1, with XP Mode,64-bit,English
- Windows 7 Ultimate,with XP Mode,SP1,32-bit,English
- Windows 7 Ultimate,with XP Mode,SP1,64-bit,English
- Windows 7 Professional, SP1,32-bit,English
- Windows 7 Professional, SP1,64-bit,English
- Windows 7 Ultimate,SP1,32-bit,English
- Intel C602
- Support for up to four* PCI Express® x16 Gen 2 or Gen 3 cards up to 675W (total for graphics (some restrictions apply*)):
High End 3D
NVIDIA® Quadro® K6000
NVIDIA® Quadro® K5000
NVIDIA® Grid™ K2A
AMD FirePro™ W5000
NVIDIA Quadro K4000
NVIDIA Quadro K2000
NVIDIA Quadro K600
Professional 2D (not ISV certified)
AMD FirePro 2270
NVIDIA Quadro NVS™ 510
NVIDIA Quadro NVS 310
One or two NVIDIA Tesla® K20C GPGPU* - Supports Nvidia Maximus™ technology
Workstation virtualization for up to four users via GPU pass-through on select configurations with certified hypervisors
Hard Drive Help Me Choose
- Tray load options: DVD-ROM; DVD+/-RW
- Integrated: Intel 82579 Gigabit Ethernet controller with Remote Wake UP, PXE and Jumbo frames support
Optional: Intel Ethernet Server Adapter X520-T2 10GbE (PCIe card)
Remote AccessOptional Tera2 dual display PCoIP™ PCIe remote access host card
- Integrated Realtek ALC269Q High Definition Audio
Ports, Slots & Chassis
2 - USB 2.0
1 - System ID Button/LED
1 - USB 2.0
4 - USB 2.0
2 - USB 3.0 (optional PCIe card)
1 - Audio out
1 - Audio in
1 - Serial
2 - RJ45
1 - System ID Button/LED
2U Rack Chassis
HxWxD: 3.40" x 17.35" x 29.67" (31.21" with bezel); 86.3mm x 440.6mm x 753.6mm (792.7mm with bezel)
Bays: Six external 2.5" bays; one external 5.25" slimline optical drive bay
Slots: Up to five PCIe Gen 3 full-length, full-height slots; one PCIe x8 Gen 2 (wired x4) half-height, low profile, motherboard slot
• Outer riser: two PCIe x16 Gen 3 (one double wide), one PCIe x16 Gen 3 (wired x4)
• Center riser: choose one of the following options:
— one PCIe x16 Gen 3, one PCIe x16 Gen 3 (wired x8), (default riser option; 2nd CPU required to enable these slots)
— one PCIe x16 Gen 3 (2nd CPU required to enable this slot), one legacy 32-bit PCI
Power Supply options: One or two, redundant, hot-pluggable, 90% efficient, power supplies: 1100W or 1400W (220V)
Dell UltraSharp series - Award-winning high-performance monitors with PremierColor (on select models) and ultrawide viewing, from 21.5"-30". Dell Professional series monitors available from 17"-24".
Dell Smartcard Keyboard; Dell Business Multimedia Keyboard.
Dell USB Optical Mouse; Dell Laser USB 6-Button Mouse.
Dell 2.0 and 2.1 stereo speaker systems available; Dell sound bar for select flat-panel displays.
Integrated Realtek ALC269Q High Definition Audio
- • Up to six 2.5" SATA or SAS drives-Intel CAS-W – Caching Acceleration Software for Workstations: requires 128GB SSD + standard storage hard drive
Up to 1.0TB
SAS 10K RPM
Up to 900GB
SAS 15K RPM
146GB (300GB coming soon)
Up to 512GB
• 350GB PCIe SSD (not a bootable device)
Storage ControllerIntegrated: LSI 2308 6Gb/s SATA, SAS controller that supports host-based (software) RAID 0, 1, 10Optional: LSI 8271-8i 6Gb/s SATA, SAS hardware RAID controller with 1GB onboard cache supports RAID 0, 1, 5, 10
- Base: 3-Year Limited Hardware Warranty* with 3-year standard Onsite Service after Remote Diagnosis*
Recommended: Dell ProSupport* is designed to rapidly respond to your business’s needs, help protect your investment
and sensitive data and provide enhanced proactive support services to help reduce risk and complexity within your
- Trusted Platform Module 1.2 (TPM 1.2); Intrusion switch; Setup/BIOS Password; I/O Interface Security; Kensington® lock
slot, Padlock ring, Internal bezel lock; lockable power supply; Dell Data Protection (DDP): DDP | Security Tools for advanced
authentication; DDP | Protected Workspace for malware; DDP | Encryption for data protection
- Environmental standards (eco-labels) include: China - RoHS, CEC; EU - RoHS, WEEE; Germany - GS Mark; South Korea
- RoHS; Japan - RoHS, Energy Law. For a complete listing of declarations and certifications, see Dell’s regulatory and
compliance homepage at dell.com/regulatory_compliance
With Dell ProSupport, you can expect:
- 24x7 direct access to highly trained experts who provide enterprise-level, tech-to-tech support
- Remote and on-site support with four and eight hour parts & labor response options
- Incident-based third-party software assistance for data center and end-user applications, OS, and firmware troubleshooting
- Emergency parts and labor dispatch, in parallel with troubleshooting for issues you identify as severity level 1
- Access to secure online management of parts, convenient for servicing your own hardware
- Options to remotely monitor and manage your data center hardware
- Options for data and asset protection services
Data Management and Protection
Asset Management and Protection
IT Advisory Services
|Provides enhanced proactive capabilities through:|
|Customization and setup|
For fast, trouble-free installation of your system, including installing into a pre-built rack where applicable. For advanced installation requirements your Dell representative can provide a customised quotation.
Our end-to-end deployment services are designed to simplify and accelerate the customization and utilization of your new systems. Dell Deployment Services include everything from order consolidation to coordination of deployment resources.
With Dell Configuration Services, your company receives fully functional systems ready for use by end users or for installation in your data center.Dell Configuration Services can help remove the complexity and frustration associated with deploying new equipment. You avoid excessive downtime in deploying new systems and can eliminate the risks and unnecessary complexity associated with supporting nonstandard configurations in your environment.
Have your image loaded on your PCs prior to shipping. By allowing Dell Services to load your image as your systems are being built, you’ll be able to receive fully imaged laptops and desktops and minimize disruption to your day-to-day operations.
Want to be able to control and effectively manage the status of your computer equipment? Our asset tags and ship-box labels make identifying, tracking, securing and recovering your computers easier, simpler and more affordable.
Computrace by Absolute® Software helps your organization locate lost or stolen systems and protect the corporate data that resides on these machines. Computrace allows you to centrally manage your IT assets, identify missing assets and enforce software policies. In the event of loss or theft – Computrace One can help recover the asset.
Allows customization and personalization of BIOS information for your organisation . An automated way to save time and effort creating basic system settings. Provides additional security and change control.
Hard Drive Partitioning
Minimize the risk of damaging crucial Operating System files and increase flexibility by storing your data on separate partitions with no need to purchase and install expensive disk partitioning software.
Asset Resale and Recycling
Asset Resale and Recycling offers safe and environmentally appropriate disposal or donation solutions for outdated or end of life IT assets. This service include transportation, flexible logistics, equipment processing, donation charity nomination, detailed data security and environmental reports at affordable prices.